The Road to the White House
Why choose Reuters for the 2012 U.S. presidential elections?
Reuters coverage before, during and after this year’s U.S. elections will be deeper, broader and more sophisticated than at any time in the agency’s 160-year history.
Our international network of correspondents, led by our award-winning political team in Washington dc, will break news, drive the national discussion and provide data that goes beyond the conventional horse race to focus on issues and outcomes.
For such a historic event, you want nothing less than the in-depth coverage, experience, reliability, perspective and exclusive access to the thought leaders and the game changers that Reuters will provide in a defining year for the United States.
Reuters 2012 elections coverage – the Highlights
- Reuters journalists, photographers and videographers will span and cover the entire country, following all candidates closely along the campaign trail to provide you with breaking news, hot issues and insightful analysis daily
- A complete multimedia content solution including text, pictures, video, graphics and data – along with full results, factboxes, news reports, sidebars, interviews, profiles, video wraps and live tv coverage
- Real-time coverage throughout the campaign, including pre-election specials, profile footage and continuous live coverage on election night, available in rough cuts or packaged video
- Reuters, in partnership with IPSOS, will survey over 100,000 Americans to document the shifting sands of the election with granularity and scope never attempted by any media organization
- Round-the-clock editorial and technical support teams