In the Know And On The Go
Checkpoint tax research solution for mobile devices.
We are pleased to announce the release of mobile versions of Thomson Reuters Checkpoint, the industry-leading online service that provides research, news, analysis, and productivity tools to tax, accounting, trade, and finance professionals.
Checkpoint has been optimized to reduce navigation clicks, display screens in an easy-to-read manner, and enable anytime-anywhere access on Apple’s iPad and smartphones such as iPhone and Google’s Android, a critical step in our efforts to deliver essential content to our customers at any point in their day,
Checkpoint users can now access information and analysis from trusted Thomson Reuters brands such as PPC, RIA, WG&L, and EBIA and use many Checkpoint productivity tools on their mobile devices.
“More and more of our customers are mobile during their workdays. They might need to keep up with the latest news, look up an important tax law change while in a meeting, or forward critical analysis to a colleague back at the office. Checkpoint lets them quickly find the answers they need and stay productive throughout the day, wherever they are,” says Steve Mendelsohn, managing director in the Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters.
Mobile versions do not require downloading of an app. They automatically detect where the user logs in from and deliver the phone or tablet user interface accordingly.
Features for tablet users include:
- Drop-down menus to navigate Checkpoint and icons to navigate within documents.
- Document preview windows.
- Easy-to-read display available by rotating the device from portrait to landscape.
Highlights for smartphone users include:
- Search by citation, table of contents, or WG&L dictionary of tax terms.
- Ability to keep current with the latest news articles.
- Ability to view folders, save documents to folders, and flag, email and make notes to documents.
For more information, visit yourcheckpoint.thomsonreuters.com or call 800-950-1216.