Thomson Reuters Releases ONESOURCE Transfer Pricing Documenter
Efficiently Produce Transfer Pricing Studies for Corporate Tax Compliance
The Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters has recently released ONESOURCE™ Transfer Pricing Documenter. The Web-based ‘Documenter’ solution provides the tools and information needed to create accurate, defensible analyses of transfer prices.
“Our new Web-based Documenter software provides unprecedented ease, accessibility, security, and customization,” said Ken Crutchfield, vice president and general manager of Transfer Pricing at Thomson Reuters. “This translates into a reduction in the time and effort a corporate tax professional spends completing transfer pricing documentation.”
Highlights of the ONESOURCE Transfer Pricing Documenter include:
- Ease of use. Analyze the arm’s length nature of tangible, intangible, and service transactions in a new easy, step-by-step process. Use an expanded profit-split analysis feature for transactions involving two or more parties.
- Accessibility and integration. Access the Documenter, data files, and comparables databases online anytime, anywhere from an Internet connection. Log on to the Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE platform where the Documenter is accessible along with a suite of tax processing and workflow software for corporate tax professionals.
- Security. Ensure security through central storage in the Thomson Reuters state-of-the-art data center. Documenter provides business continuity for Transfer Pricing through the data center’s campus, which includes three facilities with more than 100,000 square feet of raised floor space, utility service-independent power, hardened security features, and redundant systems.
- Flexibility. Create custom studies from a workspace of transfer pricing elements, which can be repurposed for multiple studies. Search from among global, public, and private comparables databases such as Data Suite from Thomson Reuters, Bureau Van Dijk, and Standard & Poor’s. Customize working capital adjustments by country.
- Compliance-ready. Produce the supportive documentation required for countries following IRS regulations and the OECD guidelines. Export these reports in PDF or Microsoft® Word formats.
Crutchfield added, “We’re excited to offer this comprehensive package for corporate transfer pricing professionals to effectively and confidently process all their company’s transfer pricing documentation in compliance with revenue authority requirements.”
Additional information can be obtained by visiting http://www.onesource.thomsonreuters.com/incometax/transferpricing/ or calling 212-404-8600.
About Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries. For more information, go to www.thomsonreuters.com.
The Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters is the leading provider of technology and information solutions, as well as integrated tax compliance software and services to accounting, tax and corporate finance professionals in accounting firms, corporations, law firms and government. Tax & Accounting includes the Corporate Software & Services, Professional Software & Services, and Research & Guidance business groups.
Ruth Ann Baker (U.S.)
Public Relations Manager
Tel: +1 972.250.7438