A one-stop solution for market-moving corporate disclosure information by bringing together conference call and webcast details, transcripts, call summaries, and company issued guidance.
We are the largest provider of corporate, institutional and proprietary event content offering extensive coverage of events for over 18,000 public companies and 100 sell-side firms, with more than 2 million total current and historical events across more than 30 event types.
Our market leading company-issued guidance content allows you to review and download both qualitative and quantitative company expectations from press releases and conference call transcripts and view a complete record of guidance revisions for a particular company.
- Calendar: Access corporate and brokerage event information with dial-in numbers, passcodes and webcasts.
- Briefs: Review non-biased summaries of corporate conference calls that highlight key points.
- Transcripts: View live and intra-day verbatim reports of conference calls for earnings, Guidance, M&A, and more.
- Guidance: Review and download qualitative and quantitative company expectations from StreetEvents transcripts and press releases.
- Access corporate event information for thousands of firms via telephone dial-in, replay, or webcast.
- Save time with access to events, transcripts, briefs, and SEC filings in one location.
- Make better decisions with qualitative and quantitative company data from Thomson Reuters Guidance.
- Identify changes easily between 10-Ks and 10-Qs through Delta Report's highlights.
Eikon is the most intuitive and comprehensive way of staying informed. Company and industry views provide top-level summaries, and then detailed information is just a click away. Identify new opportunities and gain deep understanding of markets, industries, companies and events. With natural-language search, you can quickly find news, charts, deals information, research reports and analytics.
A regulatory intelligence portal, providing you with comprehensive information and workflow to optimize compliance business processes. Includes a shared taxonomy focused on regulations and risks that enables a common language of compliance. (Formerly Accelus Compliance Manager)
Offering a best practices approach to delivering legal services (formerly Pangea3 Solutions)