Research with confidence: Thomson Reuters covers 99% of the world's market cap, so you can be confident when you are looking for a company that it will actually be there, from developed to emerging markets. View financials in the format you prefer: Thomson Reuters offers clients the flexibility of both standardized and as-reported formats. Click-thru functionality saves you time in verifying information by bringing the calculation, source filing and actual financial figure from the filing directly to you. Save time and differentiate your models, with hard to find segment data, operating metrics and footnote items.
- Trust our more than 30 years of collection experience.
- With over 51,900 active global companies, we offer the broadest company coverage, representing 99% of the global market capitalization.
- Access to standardized and as reported financial statement data for improved auditability.
- Our extensive content allows for deep analysis utilizing financial statements, business and geographical segment content, industry metrics, hard to source footnote items and ratios and statistics.
- Market leading timeliness allows user to evaluate many companies within 24 hours from the filing date.
- Analyze a company's performance over business cycles with historical data back to 1980.
- Perform ‘like for like' comparison across industries and regions with standardized financials.
- Create detailed industry-specific performance analysis, with 172 unique measures covering 15 industries and annual history back to 1997.
- Combine our Fundamentals with other company related content sets including I/B/E/S Estimates, StreetEvents and Ownership to create a rich analysis package.
- Improve your ability to backtest investment strategies with our Point in Time offerings.
- Thomson Reuters Eikon
- Thomson ONE
- Quantitative Analytics
- Datastream Professional
- Thomson Reuters Knowledge Direct
Eikon is the most intuitive and comprehensive way of staying informed. Company and industry views provide top-level summaries, and then detailed information is just a click away. Identify new opportunities and gain deep understanding of markets, industries, companies and events. With natural-language search, you can quickly find news, charts, deals information, research reports and analytics.
Ranks brokers based on trading activity by volume or by value traded in selected stocks, markets or industries, or by user-defined custom portfolios. Also provides detailed trading activity reports for each broker in the Autex community.
A complete suite of products that enables you to manage the daily tasks of your brokerage business. All the tools you need to manage your daily operations, plus forward-thinking features to keep you positioned for the future.