Peer Monitor® is a dynamic benchmarking program that provides access to real-time economic data from selected firms and allows you to compare your firm against chosen peers, with details for practice performance. Get in-depth analysis on metrics critical to firm assessment, such as: demand, rates, productivity, and expenses, broken out by practice groups, offices, and individual timekeepers. Peer Monitor tracks industry trends, reveals profit opportunities, and supports strategic decision-making to help you maintain your firm’s edge in today’s competitive market.
- Broad coverage of all major financial measures, including: collected rates; realization; revenue; profitability; accounts receivables; direct expenses; and overhead expenses, reported directly by participating firms.
- Filters to slice data by practice groups, offices, and individual timekeepers. Create your own peer groups and set up "discovery" from criteria like rate levels, firm size, and key practices.
- Data is updated regularly to be current through last month's entered financials with over 3 years of historical data
- Website with 24/7/365 access allows for unlimited firm users, office locations, and Peer Groups. User profiles can be tailored for specific roles in the firm.
- Client reporting covers high-level legal industry trends, as well as key performance metrics such as KPIs, productivity, average daily demand, rate progression, realization, and demand by practice.
- Custom Reporting covers requests for specific monthly, quarterly or biannual reports required by the firm. Peer Monitor Consultants become an extension of your firm's analytics team.
- Monthly online webinars cover the latest legal industry update and an ever-changing range of issues such as expense deceleration, the balance of demand & capacity, and collection realization trends to name a few
- Get critical data you can trust.
- Drive profits with decisions based on insightful peer comparison and granularity on performance indicators.
- Access the most timely economic analysis available in the market.
- Ensures optimum data availability and usage of data and analytics.
- Stay aware of the latest legal trends developing in the market
- Provide answers custom designed to answer the questions among your highest levels of firm management
- Explore new legal issues that may effect your firm
Created by legal professionals and built on our trusted expertise and core assets that separate Thomson Reuters Westlaw from other research services. It lets you build the strongest argument by leveraging proprietary research tools.
Offers powerful financial and practice management features and built-in application development capabilities, seamlessly integrated into one high-performance system. A full suite of capabilities are delivered through a consistent web-based user experience.
MatterSphere's key features provide you with the tools you need to enhance your firm’s productivity and collaboration. A fully integrated front-office system for legal and professional services firms that’s built entirely within the familiar Microsoft Office technology.