Not All Legal Research Systems are Created Equal.
Broadly adopted and widely acclaimed, WestlawNext® was created for legal professionals by legal professionals and built on our trusted expertise and core assets that separate Thomson Reuters Westlaw™ from other research services. WestlawNext enables you to build the strongest argument by leveraging proprietary research tools such as: the West Key Number system® and KeyCite®; exclusive analytical content; and the largest collection of litigation materials and forms. And, you’ll deliver the best answers faster with WestSearch®, the world’s most advanced legal search engine. Work smarter, more efficiently, and with total confidence in your results.
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Service Pack 2
- Windows Vista®
- Windows 7
- Mac® OS 10.5 or later
- Internet Explorer® 7 or later, Internet Explorer 8 recommended (Windows only)
- Mozilla Firefox® 3.0 or later
- Safari 4.0 or later
- 1024x768 or higher screen resolution recommended
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or later (some print functionality is lost with older versions)
- Adobe Flash
- Reducing Complexity, Costs of Legal Research Crucial to Law Firms Long-Term Success
- Top Ten Tips for Leveraging Cutting-Edge Legal Research Technology to Control Legal Costs and Drive Client Value
- Review: WestlawNext – legal research on the iPad
- Survey Results: Westlaw/WestlawNext preferred over all other online legal research platforms
The FindLaw Lawyer Directory is part of FindLaw.com and offers advertising solutions that give firms maximum exposure. An easy-to-use database, it allows users to search by legal topic and location to find lawyers who meet their needs.
Westlaw Malaysia provides case law coverage from the All Malaysia Reports and All Malaysia Electronic Judgments and it is the first local online service to be hyperlinked to the extensive coverage of Cases, Legislation, Journals and Current Awareness.