MetaCore and Key Pathway Advisor
Data-mining and pathway analysis
MetaCore is a comprehensive systems biology analysis suite that provides 100% manually-curated interaction, disease association, and other biological knowledge. This information can be used to perform: pathway enrichment, network building, target discovery, mechanism of action reconstruction, biomarker identification, sample comparison, patient stratification, and variant analysis. MetaCore displays the results in a graphical and visual way, which allows simultaneous interpretation using built-in analytics for one or more experiments measured with methods such as:
MetaCore provides intuitive access to knowledge captured from the peer-reviewed literature including:
- Transcription factors, receptors, ligands, kinases, phosphatases, endogenous metabolites, and other molecular classes.
- Species-specific directional interactions between protein-protein (735k+ interactions), protein-RNA (120k+ interactions), drug-target (625k+ interactions), and gene-disease associations (20k+ genes and 2.5k diseases).
- Human, mouse, and rat genes in network (23k+, 20k+, and 17k+ respectively) with more than 1.6 million total interactions
- Signaling and metabolic pathways represented on maps and networks.
- Over 630 classical signaling pathways
- More than 170 metabolite signaling pathways
- Over 640 disease-specific maps (283 in oncology, 154 in lung diseases, 57 in neurodegeneration and mental disease, 54 in nutritional and metabolic disease, and more)
- Rich integration with public ontologies for diseases using Medical Subject Headings (MeSH) and processes using Gene Ontology (GO) with hierarchical or graphic output.
- Store and share your data and results on our secure servers to improve collaboration
Simplified “-Omics” data analysis with:
Key Pathway Advisor (KPA)
- Runs Causal Reasoning to predict upstream drivers of differentially-expressed genes
- Provides access for biologists and bioinformaticians through a simple web-based interface
- Upload gene expression and variant data
- Results presented in the browser and in an intuitive interactive report
Genomic Analysis Tools (GAT)
- Delivers web-based access to analyze variants in the context of: cohorts, tumor-normal pairs, and pedigrees (trios)
- Allows filtering and annotation of variants in a Variant Call Format (VCF file) with more than 70 attributes including:
- Allele frequencies from populations included the 1000 Genomes Project and Exome Sequencing Project, predicted effect on protein function (SIFT, PolyPhen2, logistic regression), conservation score (PhyloP, GERP++), presence in dbSNP, chromosomal location, variants with manually-curated association with disease or drug response, etc.
Encompasses all of the bespoke projects we offer, from complete one-offs to repeatable capabilities. These services span across all of Life Sciences including science, clinical, business and technology services.
A leading systems pharmacology solution that incorporates extensive manually curated information on biological effects of small molecule compounds. Predictive and analytical algorithms look at chemical compounds from different angles.
Thomson Reuters Integrity℠ provides researchers with reliable, detailed information, from the perspective of a scientist, across multiple disciplines to support successful drug research and development.