MetaCore is an integrated software suite for functional analysis of Next Generation Sequencing, variant, CNV, microarray, metabolic, SAGE, proteomics, siRNA, microRNA, and screening data. MetaCore is based on a high-quality, manually-curated database of:
Transcription factors, receptors, ligands, kinases, drugs, and endogenous metabolites as well as other molecular classes.
Species-specific directional interactions between protein-protein, protein-DNA and protein-RNA, drug targeting, and bioactive molecules and their effects.
Signaling and metabolic pathways represented on maps and Networks.
Rich ontologies for diseases and processes with hierarchical or graphic output.
- Pathway analysis of ‘omics’ data for drug discovery
- Knowledge mining of the database for hypothesis generation
- Target and biomarker assessment and validation
- Disease pathway modeling and investigation of causal mechanisms
- Patient stratification, comprehensive comparison, and functional fingerprinting
- Access to the unrivalled biological systems content contained within the MetaCore database
- Robust data parsers and dynamic thresholding for comparative studies across any datasets
- Interactome and topology tools that help avoid literature bias and rank molecular entities based on their connectivity for the dataset
- Controlled vocabulary which provides one single semantic framework for all biological entities and their interactions
- Rich proprietary ontologies that can be used for enrichment and functional profiling of multiple samples and various data types concurrently
- Exporting and automated reporting capabilities that provide scientific workflow documents and network interactions and enrichments reports in minutes
- Custom network building with flexible and powerful algorithms and tools for easy network analysis
- Custom ontologies for user-made networks that can be used for enrichments
- Custom maps for hypothesis visualization and collaborative research
- Custom interactions that can be introduced and juxtaposed over existing MetaCore interactions
White Papers & Case Studies
Case Study on using MetaCore to reduce the risk of OMICs data analysis
Pathway Analysis of Genome-Wide Association Studies (GWAS) in Parkinson’s Disease using MetaCore
Network Analysis of micro RNA using MetaCore
Hepatitis C treatment biomarkers and special considerations in patients with asthma case study
Applying the power of MetaCore to Next Generation Sequencing Data
Using MetaCore to reduce the risk in OMICs data analysis
Case study based on a method of a top 5 Pharma company
Molecular Understanding of Resveratrol in the mimicking of caloric restriction and the modulation of obesity biomarkers
Data Annotation and Processing Tool
A user-friendly wizard that will manage, annotate, and statistically process our data in minutes.
Pathway Map Creator
A software tool for custom editing of existing canonical pathway maps, conversion of networks into map views for pathway analysis, and drawing regulatory and metabolic maps from scratch.
A knowledge base and data analysis module designed for the assessment of safety liabilities of drugs, environmental contaminants, and other xenobiotics at all stages of discovery and development.
The MetaCore™ Specialty Modules
Integrate pathology pathways maps for disease mechanisms, gene-disease associations (putative biomarkers), and small molecule and biologics therapies, along with an extensive OMICS data repository.
Systems Toxicology Module
Assess safety liabilities of drugs, environmental contaminants and other xenobiotics at all stages of discovery and development.
Encompasses all of the bespoke projects we offer, from complete one-offs to repeatable capabilities. These services span across all of Life Sciences including science, clinical, business and technology services.
A leading systems pharmacology solution that incorporates extensive manually curated information on biological effects of small molecule compounds. Predictive and analytical algorithms look at chemical compounds from different angles.
Thomson Reuters Integrity℠ provides researchers with reliable, detailed information, from the perspective of a scientist, across multiple disciplines to support successful drug research and development.