- ResearcherID Badge: Advertise a member's ResearcherID profile on your Web page or Blog. The Badge creates a hovering display of recent publications, and allows viewers to also link to the member's full profile in ResearcherID.
- Collaboration Network: Visually explore who the researcher is collaborating with.
- Citing Articles Network: Visually explore citation relationships based on Web of Science data.
- Create a custom profile, choosing what information is public or private.
- Build an online publication list using Web of Science search services, the EndNote Basic online search, or by uploading RIS files.
- Manage your ResearcherID publication list with EndNote Basic.
- Generate citation metrics with times cited information for items added from Web of Science.
- Get links to full text for items added from Web of Science (subject to your subscriptions to full text).
- Add past institution affiliations to your profile.
- Explore the world of research with an interactive map that can help locate researchers by country and topic, or use the new country tag cloud.
- ResearcherID can automatically track times cited counts and citation metrics for records found in Web of Science. Add your publications directly from Web of Science searches.
The powerful bibliographic solution for workgroups, networks and collaborative projects. Search online databases, organize references easily, and watch your bibliography appear as you write.
Today's premier research platform that helps you quickly find, analyze, and share information in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities. You get integrated access to high quality literature through a unified platform.
Efficiently manage data throughout the complete research lifecycle. The most comprehensive research solution to streamline research management workflow and ensure strategies and decisions are informed by the best insights available.