EndNote® enables you to move seamlessly through your research process with flexible tools for searching, organizing and sharing your research, creating your bibliography and writing your paper. You can sync your EndNote library across your desktop, online, and iPad so all your references, attachments, and groups can be accessed from anywhere.
- Search hundreds of online resources for references for references and PDFs including Web of Science, EBSCOhost, Ovid, ProQuest, JSTOR, PubMed, and many more.
- Build bibliographies in over 5,000 styles.
- Automatically update older references and links.
- Create and reformat bibliographies in Microsoft® Word.
- Use Smart Groups to automatically organize references.
- Watch references appear as you write with patented Cite While You Write® technology.
- Access and manage your research from your desktop, online, and your iPad.
- Share references with colleagues.
- Find full text for your references in one click.
- Expedite your manuscript submissions to scholarly journals.
Provides researchers, administrators, faculty, and students with quick, powerful access to the world's leading citation databases. Authoritative, multidisciplinary content covers over 12,000 of the highest impact journals worldwide.
By compiling articles' cited references, JCR Web helps to measure research influence and impact at the journal and category levels, and shows the relationship between citing and cited journals. Available in Science and Social Sciences editions.