Intellectual Property & Science is now known as Clarivate Analytics
...and is no longer part of Thomson Reuters. You can still explore their products on this page.
InCites™ is a customized, web-based research evaluation tool that allows you to analyze institutional productivity and benchmark your output against peers worldwide. With customized citation data, global metrics, and multidimensional profiles on the leading research institutions, InCites gives comprehensive insight into your institution's performance. And with robust visualization and reporting tools, you can create and share reports quickly and easily.
- Compare quantitative and qualitative aspects of performance against other institutions and world and field benchmarks
- Pinpoint influential and emerging researchers and research trends
- Showcase strengths and identify potential areas for growth
- Set measurable goals; allocate funds accurately and intelligently
- Monitor collaboration activity and track new collaboration opportunities
- Support accreditation activity, funding proposals, legislative agendas, alumni appeals, faculty and student recruitment
- Plan a research strategy with metrics that can be tracked over time
- An intuitive Web interface
- Exporting of data and graphs
- Links to Web of Science™ Core Collection records
- Reporting functionality, summarization, and visualization
- Customer-specific datasets and metrics
- Standard analytics and benchmark data
- Metrics based on objective and respected Web of Science™ Core Collection data
- PDF creation
A guide to evaluating research performance with citation data
When institutions and organizations want to track their performance in the marketplace or analyze research productivity against their peers, metrics can prove to be a valuable tool.
Efficiently manage data throughout the complete research lifecycle. The most comprehensive research solution to streamline research management workflow and ensure strategies and decisions are informed by the best insights available.
With all the resources they need in one place, Essential Science Indicators can determine the influential individuals, institutions, papers, publications, and countries in their field of study plus emerging research areas
The Global Comparisons module of InCites™ provides citation metrics from the Web of Science™ for the research output of institutions and countries. Global Comparisons lets you identify broader trends and benchmark your institution’s performance compared to others.