Journal Citation Reports
The recognized authority for evaluating journals
Journal Citation Reports® offers a systematic, objective means to critically evaluate the world's leading journals, with quantifiable, statistical information based on citation data. By compiling articles' cited references, JCR helps to measure research influence and impact at the journal and category levels, and shows the relationship between citing and cited journals. Available in Science and Social Sciences editions.
- Five-year Impact Factor
- Eigenfactor® Metrics
- Impact Factor Boxplots
- Rank-in-Category Tables
- Journal Self-Citations
- Use objective analysis to support collection development activities.
- Metrics Determine journals’ influence in the marketplace and review editorial functions.
- Identify the most appropriate, influential journals in which to publish.
- Discover where to find the current reading lists.
- Track bibliometric and citation patterns to make strategic and funding decisions.
Social Sciences Citation Index®, accessed via Web of Science™ Core Collection, provides researchers, administrators, faculty, and students with quick, powerful access to the bibliographic and citation information they need to find research data and more.
EndNote® enables you to move seamlessly through your research process with flexible tools for searching, organizing and sharing your research, creating your bibliography and writing your paper
By compiling articles' cited references, JCR Web helps to measure research influence and impact at the journal and category levels, and shows the relationship between citing and cited journals. Available in Science and Social Sciences editions.