ScholarOne Manuscripts is the premier journal and peer review tool for scholarly publishers and societies. It deftly balances a journal’s requirements to holistically aggregate content with an author’s inherent interest in getting published work out quickly to a professional audience.
ScholarOne Manuscripts has broad application in the marketplace, used by some of the most prestigious commercial publishers, societies, associations, and university presses in the world. Its high-level configuration delivers overviews of manuscript status and identifies bottlenecks to maximize workflow capacity.
- Execute task assignments, email reminders, and web-based research tools automatically
- Capture data and files in multiple languages and formats and create PDF and HTML proofs on the fly
- Customize requirements at the journal level, including submissions questions, key words, files types, and field size limits
- An end-to-end solution for over 365 societies, publishers and university presses
- A workflow system for more than 3,400 journals
- Support to over 13 million registered users
- Currently accepting 1.3 million annual submissions
- A fully customizable solution
- Plagarism detection
- Cognos Reporting
- Simplified Chinese Interface
- A qualified team of implementation, training, and support experts
The industry’s foremost technology for abstract management, enabling an efficient workflow solution that accelerates abstract acceptance and supports the leading research presentations at scholarly meetings and conferences.
ScholarOne Proceedings provides a secure, cost-effective online solution for abstract and multiphase proceedings submission. This includes multiple review cycles, production output, all within a framework of administrative control.
Manages the book publishing process from acquisition and content approval through content review, assembly, and release to production. Editorial and production offices can focus on manuscripts, not system configuration and administration.