Intellectual Property & Science is now known as Clarivate Analytics
...and is no longer part of Thomson Reuters. You can still explore their products on this page.
Arts & Humanities Citation Index®, accessed via Web of Science™ Core Collection, provides researchers, administrators, faculty, and students with quick, powerful access to the bibliographic and citation information for journal articles in the arts & humanities that they need to find research data, analyze trends, journals, and researchers, and share their findings.
Overcome information overload and focus on essential data from over 1,700 of the world's leading arts and humanities journals.
- Comprehensive and Relevant Coverage: Every journal included has met the high standards of an objective evaluation process that eliminates clutter and excess and delivers data that is accurate, meaningful and timely.
- Cited Reference Searching: Track prior research and monitor current developments, see who is citing your work, measure the influence of colleagues' work, and follow the path of today's hottest ideas.
- Easy Author Identification: Locate articles written by the same authors in a simple, single search. Find the right author, right away — eliminating the problems of similar author names or several authors with the same name.
- Insightful Analysis Options: Find hidden trends and patterns, gain insight into emerging fields of research, and identify leading researchers, institutions, and journals with the Analyze Tool.
- Specialized Access Points: Find even the most elusive or complex data with unique indexing options.
- Find high-impact articles from peer-reviewed, influential journals.
- Uncover relevant results in related fields.
- Discover emerging trends that help you pursue successful research and grant acquisition.
- Identify potential collaborators with significant citation records.
- Integrate searching, writing, and bibliography creation into one streamlined process
A comprehensive index to literature in physics, electrical/electronic technology, computing, control engineering, information technology, manufacturing, production and mechanical engineering that is updated weekly.
Provides researchers, administrators, faculty, and students with quick, powerful access to the world's leading citation databases. Authoritative, multidisciplinary content covers over 12,000 of the highest impact journals worldwide.
Conference Proceedings Citation Index is now an integrated index within Web of Science™ Core Collection. This index helps researchers access the published literature from the most significant conferences, symposia, seminars, and more.