With Biological Abstracts, you can easily discover the critical non-journal coverage you need to prepare research projects, grant proposals and follow trends in the life sciences. Coverage of meetings and conferences, literature reviews, U.S. patents, books, software and other media help you explore relevant disciplines from botany to microbiology to pharmacology.
- Relevant Coverage: Every item included in Biological Abstracts/RRM® has met the high standards of an objective evaluation process that eliminates clutter and excess and delivers data that is accurate, meaningful and timely.
- Comprehensive Information: Each year more than 165,000 citations from more than 1,500 meetings; over 24,000 references to review articles; 29,000 U.S. patents; and 9,000 reviews and references for books, CD-ROMs and other life sciences media.
- Context-Sensitive Indexing: Keeps the terms in the same context as the original publication, so you can see the words used just as the author intended.
- Uncover relevant results in more fields of life sciences research than any other source in the world.
- Explore new applications, techniques and laboratory methods discussed at meetings, months before they are published in journals.
- Discover emerging trends that help you pursue successful research and grant acquisition.
- Survey the state of the art and avoid duplication of effort by exploring relevant patent data.
- Track competitors' activities.
Encompasses all of the bespoke projects we offer, from complete one-offs to repeatable capabilities. These services span across all of Life Sciences including science, clinical, business and technology services.
A leading systems pharmacology solution that incorporates extensive manually curated information on biological effects of small molecule compounds. Predictive and analytical algorithms look at chemical compounds from different angles.
Thomson Reuters Integrity℠ provides researchers with reliable, detailed information, from the perspective of a scientist, across multiple disciplines to support successful drug research and development.