Get a comprehensive view of life sciences research, including the most important discoveries, significant influences and relevant connections. The new BIOSIS Citation Index combines the unique BIOSIS content that is critical to life sciences research with powerful citation indexing only the Web of Science™ can provide. You can rely on comprehensive and relevant life sciences coverage that eliminates excess and delivers data that is accurate, meaningful and timely.
- Cited reference searching with a citation breakdown summary to keep track of citation counts from various resources
- Seamless access, research, and discovery in the life sciences with coverage of nearly 6,000 journal titles 18 million records with coverage to 1926
- Over 165,000 documents from more than 1,500 meetings
- Enhanced author identification, analysis and visualization tools
- Specialized indexing, with tags to vital data such as Enzyme Commission numbers, and cross-references throughout to gene, disease, and organism names
- Intuitive searching capabilities such as spell check, left hand truncation, and auto detect for search terms
- Find the first mention of plants, organisms, chemicals, or lab techniques in various life sciences fields
- Access high quality journal content as well as content from reports, reviews, and meetings
- Discover high-impact article and related records that are based on shared references
- Detect emerging trends that help pursue successful research and grant acquisition
- Follow the history or methodology of a topic
- See where top Life Sciences researchers are publishing and presenting findings
- Identify potential collaborators with significant publication records
- Ease searching, writing, and bibliography creation into one integrated process
- Produce high quality papers that reflect how past work forms the context for today’s life sciences discoveries
- Get a comprehensive, yet focused, view of life sciences literature from a resource designed specifically for the biological community
Encompasses all of the bespoke projects we offer, from complete one-offs to repeatable capabilities. These services span across all of Life Sciences including science, clinical, business and technology services.
Combines journal content from Biological Abstracts® with supplemental, non-journal coverage from Biological Abstracts/RRM® (Reports, Reviews, Meetings). Specialized indexing helps you discover more accurate, context-sensitive results.
Easily discover the critical non-journal coverage you need to prepare research projects, grant proposals and follow trends in the life sciences. Coverage of meetings and conferences, literature reviews, and more.