Intellectual Property & Science is now known as Clarivate Analytics
...and is no longer part of Thomson Reuters. You can still explore their products on this page.
Find the data you need to prepare research projects, grant proposals and follow trends in the life sciences. BIOSIS Previews combines journal content from Biological Abstracts® with supplemental, non-journal coverage from Biological Abstracts/RRM® (Reports, Reviews, Meetings). Specialized indexing helps you discover more accurate, context-sensitive results.
- Comprehensive and Relevant Coverage: Every item included in BIOSIS Previews has met the high standards of an objective evaluation process that eliminates clutter and excess and delivers data that is accurate, meaningful and timely.
- Integrated access to other Web of Science™ data and tools: Accessing BIOSIS Previews on the Web of Science means you can simultaneously search all other Web of Science resources your institution subscribes to.
- Insightful Analysis Options: Find hidden trends and patterns, gain insight into emerging fields of research, and identify leading researchers, institutions, and journals with the Analyze Tool.
- Backfile Data to 1926: Track over 80 years of vital data and find the supporting — or refuting — data you need. More backfiles give you the power to conduct deeper, more comprehensive searches and track trends through time.
- Uncover relevant results in more fields of life sciences research than any other source in the world.
- Explore coverage complementary to other Web of Science™ databases — including over 1,500 biomedical meetings and patents and book contents not available in Web of Science™ Core Collection or MEDLINE.
- Find high-impact articles from peer-reviewed, influential journals.
- Discover emerging trends that help you pursue successful research and grant acquisition.
- Identify potential collaborators with significant citation records.
- Integrate searching, writing, and bibliography creation into one streamlined process.
Encompasses all of the bespoke projects we offer, from complete one-offs to repeatable capabilities. These services span across all of Life Sciences including science, clinical, business and technology services.
Combines the unique BIOSIS content that is critical to life sciences research with powerful citation indexing only the Web of Science™ platform can provide. Includes comprehensive and relevant life sciences coverage.
Easily discover the critical non-journal coverage you need to prepare research projects, grant proposals and follow trends in the life sciences. Coverage of meetings and conferences, literature reviews, and more.