Current Chemical Reactions® delivers the latest synthetic methods reported in over 100 of the world's leading organic chemistry journals. Each reaction provides complete reaction diagrams,critical conditions, bibliographic data, and author abstracts.
- Relevant Coverage: Every item included in Current Chemical Reactions® has met the high standards of an objective evaluation process that eliminates clutter and excess and delivers data that is accurate, meaningful and timely.
- Cited Reference Searching: Track prior research and monitor current developments, see who is citing your work, measure the influence of colleagues' work, and follow the path of today's hottest ideas.
- Easy Author Identification: Locate articles written by the same authors in a simple, single search. Find the right author, right away — eliminating the problems of similar author names or several authors with the same name.
- Insightful Analysis Options: Find hidden trends and patterns, gain insight into emerging fields of research, and identify leading researchers, institutions, and journals with the Analyze Tool.
- Backfiles to 1840:Current Chemical Reactions® provides backfiles to 1986, plus INPI archives from 1840 to 1985. You can access this wealth of vital data to find the supporting — or refuting — data you need.
- 1,083,758 reactions in 598,871 reaction flows
- Keep up with new and newly modified reactions and methods.
- Uncover relevant results in related fields.
- Discover emerging trends that help you pursue successful research and grant acquisition.
- Identify potential collaborators with significant citation records.
- Integrate searching, writing, and bibliography creation into one streamlined process.
Provides researchers, administrators, faculty, and students with quick, powerful access to the world's leading citation databases. Authoritative, multidisciplinary content covers over 12,000 of the highest impact journals worldwide.
EndNote® enables you to move seamlessly through your research process with flexible tools for searching, organizing and sharing your research, creating your bibliography and writing your paper
Provides researchers, administrators, faculty, and students with quick, powerful access to the chemical compound information they need to find research data, analyze trends, journals and researchers, and share their findings.