Current Contents Connect® is a current awareness database that provides easy Web access to complete tables of contents, abstracts, bibliographic information, and abstracts from the most recently published issues of leading scholarly journals, as well as from more than 7,000 relevant, evaluated websites.
- Comprehensive and Relevant Coverage: Every journal included in Current Contents Connect® has met the high standards of an objective evaluation process that eliminates clutter and excess and delivers data that is accurate, meaningful and timely.
- Insightful Analysis: Find hidden trends and patterns, gain insight into emerging fields of research, and identify leading researchers, institutions, and journals with the Analyze Tool.
- Easy Author Identification: Distinguish between authors with the same name, and group an author's output when the name is recorded in several different formats.
- Cover-to-cover, expert indexing: Access all the information available in journals, not just articles.
- Get a complete picture of the latest developments in global research
- Search multiple disciplines and time spans
- Find high-impact articles from peer-reviewed, influential journals Uncover relevant results in related fields
- Discover emerging trends that help you pursue successful research and grant acquisition
- Integrate searching, writing, and bibliography creation into one streamlined process
Today's premier research platform that helps you quickly find, analyze, and share information in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities. You get integrated access to high quality literature through a unified platform.
Social Sciences Citation Index®, accessed via Web of Science™ Core Collection, provides researchers, administrators, faculty, and students with quick, powerful access to the bibliographic and citation information they need to find research data and more.
EndNote® enables you to move seamlessly through your research process with flexible tools for searching, organizing and sharing your research, creating your bibliography and writing your paper