Index Chemicus®, accessed via Web of Science™ Core Collection, provides researchers, administrators, faculty, and students with quick, powerful access to the chemical compound information they need to find research data, analyze trends, journals and researchers, and share their findings.
Covering more than 100 of the world's leading organic chemistry journals, Index Chemicus® is text- and substructure-searchable, and offers full graphical summaries, important reaction diagrams, and complete bibliographic information.
- Relevant Coverage: Every journal included in Index Chemicus® has met the high standards of an objective evaluation process that eliminates clutter and excess and delivers data that is accurate, meaningful and timely.
- Cited Reference Searching: Track prior research and monitor current developments, see who is citing your work, measure the influence of colleagues' work, and follow the path of today's hottest ideas.
- Easy Author Identification: Locate articles written by the same authors in a simple, single search. Find the right author, right away — eliminating the problems of similar author names or several authors with the same name.
- Insightful Analysis Options: Find hidden trends and patterns, gain insight into emerging fields of research, and identify leading researchers, institutions, and journals with the Analyze Tool.
- Backfile data to 1993: Track retrospective data and find the supporting — or refuting — data you need. More backfiles give you the power to conduct deeper, more comprehensive searches and track trends through time.
- Keep up with new and innovative organic chemistry and find new ideas for projects.
- Identify more organic compounds via substructure searching.
- Uncover relevant results in related fields.
- Discover emerging trends that help you pursue successful research and grant acquisition.
- Identify potential collaborators with significant citation records.
- Integrate searching, writing, and bibliography creation into one streamlined process.
Provides researchers, administrators, faculty, and students with quick, powerful access to the world's leading citation databases. Authoritative, multidisciplinary content covers over 12,000 of the highest impact journals worldwide.
Delivers the latest synthetic methods reported in over 100 of the world's leading organic chemistry journals. Each reaction provides complete reaction diagrams, critical conditions, bibliographic data, and author abstracts.
Thomson Reuters Integrity℠ provides researchers with reliable, detailed information, from the perspective of a scientist, across multiple disciplines to support successful drug research and development.