MEDLINE® is the U.S. National Library of Medicine® (NLM®) premier bibliographic database, covering biomedicine and life sciences topics vital to biomedical practitioners, educators, and researchers, such as bioengineering, public health, clinical care, and plant and animal science. nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, marine biology, and preclinical sciences. You'll find references from journals, newspapers, magazines, and newsletters.
Only through Web of Science™ are you able to access MEDLINE with the added value of citation data and navigation, as well as the ability to simultaneously search content in Web of Science™ Core Collection, FSTA®, CAB Abstracts®, and BIOSIS® products.
- International content: MEDLINE provides global coverage, indexing content from over 4,900 journals in 30 languages, plus a select number of relevant items from newspapers, magazines, and newsletters. Over 500,000 records are added annually.
- Specialized indexing: Drill down to specific topics using a variety of search options, including natural language terms, MeSH terms, and CAS registry numbers.
- Links to additional data: Link from MEDLINE records to the valuable NCBI protein and DNA sequence databases, and to PubMed Related Articles.
- Integrated bibliography management: Use EndNote® online, fully integrated and freely available to any Web of Science user, to easily access and organize your references online.
- Full-text links: Directly access publishers' full-text articles.
- Alerting and RSS feeds: Keep up to date with the information that matters to you by saving general, cited reference and chemical structure searches as email alerts. Or set up RSS feeds for saved searches.
- Search multiple disciplines and time spans.
- Uncover relevant results in related fields.
- Discover emerging trends that help you pursue successful research and grant acquisition.
- Identify potential collaborators with significant citation records.
- Integrate searching, writing, and bibliography creation into one streamlined process.
Encompasses all of the bespoke projects we offer, from complete one-offs to repeatable capabilities. These services span across all of Life Sciences including science, clinical, business and technology services.
Combines the unique BIOSIS content that is critical to life sciences research with powerful citation indexing only the Web of Science™ platform can provide. Includes comprehensive and relevant life sciences coverage.
Global Health from CABI is the definitive international public health database. It completes the picture of international medical and health research by capturing key literature not covered by other databases.