Make connections to the broader research landscape with the the SciELO Citation Index. Get a more complete global picture by discovering new insights from research in Latin America, Spain, Portugal, the Caribbean and South Africa. Search and view critically important regional content with international impact to get a comprehensive picture of the influencers and drivers of regional research. Access nearly 650 titles, over 4 million cited references, and open access with links to full text through a local language interface with an easy search experience.
- Experience a simplified discovery process with a local language interface.
- Discover critically important regional content within the context of international literature.
- Pinpoint influential researchers and new discoveries from rapidly growing and increasingly influential countries.
- Comprehensive and relevant coverage: only high quality regional journals are included, providing a better discovery environment.
- The most current content: updated weekly from the SciELO Brazil data feed.
- Easy to navigate: access to nearly 650 titles and over 4 million cited references including full text on an easy-to-search
Today's premier research platform that helps you quickly find, analyze, and share information in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities. You get integrated access to high quality literature through a unified platform.
The first non-English product fully integrated and searchable within Web of Science™. This database covers over 1,200 top scholarly publications from China, with nearly 2 million records in total.
EndNote® enables you to move seamlessly through your research process with flexible tools for searching, organizing and sharing your research, creating your bibliography and writing your paper