Science Citation Index Expanded™, accessed via Web of Science™ Core Collection, provides researchers, administrators, faculty, and students with quick, powerful access to the bibliographic and citation information they need to find research data, analyze trends, journals and researchers, and share their findings.
Overcome information overload and focus on essential data from over 8,500 of the world's leading scientific and technical journals across 150 disciplines.
- Comprehensive and Relevant Coverage: Every journal included in Science Citation Index Expanded™ has met the high standards of an objective evaluation process
- Cited Reference Searching: Track prior research and monitor current developments, see who is citing your work, measure the influence of colleagues' work, and follow the path of today's hottest ideas.
- Easy Author Identification: Locate articles written by the same authors in a simple, single search. Find the right author, right away -- eliminating the problems of similar author names or several authors with the same name.
- Insightful Analysis Options: Find hidden trends and patterns, gain insight into emerging fields of research, and identify leading researchers, institutions, and journals with the Analyze Tool.
- Cover-to-cover indexing: With Science Citation Index Expanded™, you can access every significant item from a journal, including original research articles, reviews, editorials, chronologies, abstracts, and more.
- A full range of disciplines: Find information in areas such as agricultural, biological, and environmental sciences, engineering, technology, applied science, medical and life sciences, and physical and chemical sciences.
- Integrated bibliography management: Use EndNote® online, fully integrated and freely available to any Science Citation Index Expanded™ user, to easily access and organize your references online.
- KeyWords Plus®: Enhance the power of cited reference searching by searching across disciplines for all the articles that have cited references in common.
- Times Cited: Discover a paper's influence by linking to all the papers that have cited it.
- Full-text links: Directly access publishers' full-text articles.
- Alerting and RSS feeds: Keep up to date with the information that matters to you by saving general, cited reference and chemical structure searches as email alerts. Or set up RSS feeds for saved searches and Citation Alerts.
Internet via Web of Science™ Core Collection
- Updated weekly
- Backfiles to 1900
Database via SciSearch®
- Updated weekly
- Backfiles to 1980
- Network options available
Provides researchers, administrators, faculty, and students with quick, powerful access to the world's leading citation databases. Authoritative, multidisciplinary content covers over 12,000 of the highest impact journals worldwide.
A single point of access to quality research data from repositories across disciplines and around the world. Through linked content and summary information, this data is displayed within the broader context of the scholarly research.
Social Sciences Citation Index®, accessed via Web of Science™ Core Collection, provides researchers, administrators, faculty, and students with quick, powerful access to the bibliographic and citation information they need to find research data and more.