Intellectual Property & Science is now known as Clarivate Analytics
...and is no longer part of Thomson Reuters. You can still explore their products on this page.
Web of Science™ Core Collection provides researchers, administrators, faculty, and students with quick, powerful access to the world's leading citation databases. Authoritative, multidisciplinary content covers over 12,000 of the highest impact journals worldwide, including Open Access journals and over 150,000 conference proceedings. You'll find current and retrospective coverage in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities, with coverage to 1900.
Overcome information overload and focus on essential data across more than 250 disciplines.
- Find high-impact articles and conference proceedings.
- Uncover relevant results in related fields.
- Discover emerging trends that help you pursue successful research and grant acquisition.
- Identify potential collaborators with significant citation records.
- Integrate searching, writing, and bibliography creation into one streamlined process.
- Comprehensive and Relevant Coverage: Every journal included in Web of Science Core Collection has met the high standards of an objective evaluation process that eliminates clutter and excess and delivers data that is accurate, meaningful and timely.
- Cited Reference Searching: Track prior research and monitor current developments, see who is citing your work, measure the influence of colleagues' work, and follow the path of today's hottest ideas.
- Easy Author Identification: Locate articles written by the same authors in a simple, single search. Find the right author, right away — eliminating the problems of similar author names or several authors with the same name.
- Insightful Analysis Options: Find hidden trends and patterns, gain insight into emerging fields of research, and identify leading researchers, institutions, and journals with the Analyze Tool.
- Wide-ranging proceedings content: Track the influence and impact of individual proceedings papers, conferences as a whole, or the conference series.
- Over 100 Years of Backfile Data: Track a century of vital data and find the supporting — or refuting — data you need. More backfiles give you the power to conduct deeper, more comprehensive searches and track trends through time.
Provides researchers, administrators, faculty, and students with quick, powerful access to the bibliographic and citation information for journal articles in the arts & humanities that they need to find research data, analyze trends, and more.
As a part of Web of Science Core Collection, Book Citation Index allows users to search seamlessly across books, journals and conference proceedings to find the information most relevant to their work within one platform.
Conference Proceedings Citation Index is now an integrated index within Web of Science™ Core Collection. This index helps researchers access the published literature from the most significant conferences, symposia, seminars, and more.
Delivers the latest synthetic methods reported in over 100 of the world's leading organic chemistry journals. Each reaction provides complete reaction diagrams, critical conditions, bibliographic data, and author abstracts.
Provides researchers, administrators, faculty, and students with quick, powerful access to the chemical compound information they need to find research data, analyze trends, journals and researchers, and share their findings.
Science Citation Index Expanded™, accessed via Web of Science™ Core Collection, provides researchers, administrators, faculty, and students with quick, powerful access to the bibliographic and citation information they need to find research data and more.
Social Sciences Citation Index®, accessed via Web of Science™ Core Collection, provides researchers, administrators, faculty, and students with quick, powerful access to the bibliographic and citation information they need to find research data and more.