Intellectual Property & Science is now known as Clarivate Analytics
...and is no longer part of Thomson Reuters. You can still explore their products on this page.
Zoological Record is the world's oldest continuing database of animal biology. It is considered the world's leading taxonomic reference, and with coverage back to 1864, has long acted as the world's unofficial register of animal names. The broad scope of coverage ranges from biodiversity and the environment to taxonomy and veterinary sciences.
- Determine the first appearance of an animal in published literature.
- Follow research in significant fields such as biodiversity, ecology, conservation, and wildlife preservation.
- Track changes in the classification and relationships of organisms.
- Check for new species descriptions.
- Identify potential collaborators with significant citation records.
- Integrate searching, writing, and bibliography creation into one streamlined process.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers over 5,000 serials, plus many other sources of information including books, reports, and meetings.
- Integrated access to other Web of Science™ data and tools: Access to Zoological Record means you can simultaneously search all other Web of Science resources your institution subscribes to.
- Insightful Analysis Options: Find hidden trends and patterns, gain insight into emerging fields of research, and identify leading researchers, institutions, and journals with the Analyze Tool.
- Backfile Data to 1864: Track 150 years of vital data and find the supporting - or refuting - data you need.
Today's premier research platform that helps you quickly find, analyze, and share information in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities. You get integrated access to high quality literature through a unified platform.
Combines the unique BIOSIS content that is critical to life sciences research with powerful citation indexing only the Web of Science™ platform can provide. Includes comprehensive and relevant life sciences coverage.
Easily discover the critical non-journal coverage you need to prepare research projects, grant proposals and follow trends in the life sciences. Coverage of meetings and conferences, literature reviews, and more.