Perform detailed analysis of real-time and historical data. FasTick is our high-frequency tick data capture and storage tool paired with highly compressed and optimized historical data. And FasTick is fully integrated with MarketQA, providing direct access to multiple pricing, fundamental and forecast data sets.
With FasTick, you can:
- Access quality content from Thomson Reuters – We offer comprehensive content that is recognized in the industry and is at the center of thousands of investment decisions each day, such as Tick History, News Analytics, and more.
- Integrate all your data sources – Spend less time managing data and more time discovering alpha. With FasTick you can easily map your proprietary data and information from all data vendors to a single, unique identifier.
- Power your quantitative research – FasTick is fully integrated with MarketQA , providing direct access to multiple pricing, fundamental and forecast data sets.
Why choose FasTick?
- Fast, efficient access to data – Unique tick data normalization techniques and unparalleled performance provides no loss of data precision. Powerful, flexible API’s give you fast and efficient access to data.
- One, normalized database – Integrate the premier market data content you rely on in one normalized database, including data from Thomson Reuters and other vendors and your own proprietary data. We map all data to a single, unchanging, unique identifier, so you have the transparency into the data and the flexibility you need for accurate and sophisticated analysis.
- Depth – Integrated historical corporate actions and rapidly expanding data sets offer a unique competitive edge.
- Full technical, analytical and content support – Benefit from the highest-quality support from our experienced product specialists and technicians.
THOMSON REUTERS QUANTITATIVE ANALYTICS
Thomson Reuters Quantitative Analytics delivers solutions that bring together our normalized financial database and powerful analytical capabilities. This suite of solutions provides the analytical and data management tools required by quantitative investors.
- QA Direct offers a normalized financial database, which can be accessed directly in Microsoft® SQL 2005 or Oracle.
- MarketQA offers the same normalized database, with a proprietary scripting language for flexible analysis.
- QA Studio provides a graphical, point-and-click interface that allows you to access the database intuitively.
- FasTick is a solution for the ongoing capture, storage, and sophisticated analysis of high frequency tick data.