Power your quantitative workflow with an analytical and database management tool. MarketQA is a two component product consisting of a global, normalized database and a powerful user interface that utilizes a proprietary scripting language to access and analyze the data.
With MarketQA, you can:
- Access quality content from Thomson Reuters – We offer comprehensive content that is recognized in the industry and is at the center of thousands of investment decisions each day, such as pricing, forecast, fundamentals and more.
- Integrate all your data sources – Spend less time managing data and more time discovering alpha. With MarketQA, you can easily map your proprietary data and information from all data vendors to a single, unique identifier.
- Backtest and build models – Use the unique flexibility of our proprietary scripting language to test the historical performance of your model. Plus, our locally-installed database delivers unmatched processing performance for your backtests.
Why choose MarketQA?
- One, normalized database – Integrate the premier market data content you rely on in one normalized database, including data from Thomson Reuters and other vendors and your own proprietary data. We map all data to a single, unchanging, unique identifier, so you have the transparency into the data and the flexibility you need for accurate and sophisticated analysis.
- Flexible scripting language – Utilize a powerful and flexible user interface for advanced quantitative research. Our proprietary scripting language gives you unrivalled control over the data, minimizing the time-to-market of new models.
- Full technical, analytical and content support – Benefit from the highest-quality support from our experienced product specialists and technicians.
- Easy integration with FasTick – Incorporate high frequency data into your analysis. FasTick is fully integrated with MarketQA, so you can perform detailed analysis of real-time and historical tick data.
- Integrated Optimizer – Maximize portfolio utility with the Northfield Optimizer via MarketQA. The Northfield Optimizer allows you to seamlessly add risk-based optimization to the portfolio creation process.
- Performance Attribution – Gain valuable insight into your portfolio’s sources of return by constructing sophisticated attribution queries, or by seamlessly accessing your portfolios in Portfolio Analytics for detailed attribution analysis and reporting.
THOMSON REUTERS QUANTITATIVE ANALYTICS
Thomson Reuters Quantitative Analytics delivers solutions that bring together our normalized financial database and powerful analytical capabilities. This suite of solutions provides the analytical and data management tools required by quantitative investors.
- QA Direct offers a normalized financial database, which can be accessed directly in Microsoft® SQL 2005 or Oracle.
- MarketQA offers the same normalized database, with a proprietary scripting language for flexible analysis.
- QA Studio provides a graphical, point-and-click interface that allows you to access the database intuitively.
- FasTick is a solution for the ongoing capture, storage, and sophisticated analysis of high frequency tick data.