Baseline combines unique presentation capabilities and integrated world-class content with robust analytical tools to accelerate investment performance.
Equity fundamental data, street research, intraday data, portfolio holdings, and proprietary data are combined into a single powerful security-evaluation application. Baseline also provides Market Action for intraday portfolio analytics, an Economic Window for economic analysis, a Spreadsheet Link for customized investment models and communication tools, and a Portfolio Link for seamless portfolio integration.
Baseline is a complete asset management workflow solution, with in-depth single-security evaluation, portfolio analytics, and client communication tools, all in one desktop application.
With Baseline, you can:
- Identify New Investment Opportunities: Uncover new investment ideas by screening for securities that match your investment style.
- Evaluate Your Stocks: Measure the health of your stocks by analyzing fundamentals and filtering company financials with unique tools such as Earnings Purity and Graham and Dodd.
- Create a Detailed Fundamental Profile of Any Portfolio: Conduct an in-depth fundamental review of your portfolio against more than 400 data benchmarks. Identify areas of over- or under-exposure in the portfolio graphically.
- Uncover Holdings with Major Intraday Price Swings: Easily track which stocks contribute to your overall return throughout the trading day.
Why choose Baseline?
- Visual and Execution-Oriented Analytics Tool: Baseline is designed to help you save time and take action quickly.
- Unparalleled Flexibility: Baseline Spreadsheet Link is a highly flexible analysis and communications Excel add-on, combining Baseline's deep financial database, compelling graphics, portfolio holdings, and ease of use with the power of Microsoft Excel.
- Intuitive User Interface: Baseline is recognized by equity professionals for its intuitive and easy-to-use user interface.
- Data Coverage — equity fundamental, street research, economic, intraday pricing, portfolio holdings, proprietary
- Powerful Tools — analyze data for maximum insight and present it for maximum impact
- Price Action — extensive charting capabilities for historical price information
- Key Stats — comprehensive listing of important statistics on a stock-by-stock basis
- Valuation Panels — graphical representation of equity data
- GraphKit — provides user the ability to construct their own graphical views
- Queue — create and manage group of stocks for valuation comparisons or listing purposes
- Market Action — view intraday portfolio analytics
- Economic Window — understand high-level economic trends
- Portfolio Link — integrates Baseline with portfolios seamlessly
- Earnings Purity — measures the extent to which a company's earnings have been inflated by write-offs over the preceding 12 quarters
- Graham & Dodd — relates a stock's price to the value of its core earnings
- G-Model — equity valuation modeling tool
- Due Diligence — provides condensed financial statement summaries
- Baseline Spreadsheet Link add-on — enables clients to export financial data to Microsoft Excel in order to develop, analyze and present investment decisions clearly and effectively
- Processor - PIII-500 MHz Intel Pentium class processor.
- Operating System - Windows® XP, 2000, Vista®.
- MS Office® Excel - Excel® 2000, XP, 2003.
- Memory - 512MB , 1MB recommended.
- Display - 1024 x 768 or higher resolution display with 256 colors.
- Other - Microsoft Internet Explorer® 6.0 or later is required. The latest Windows® service packs and critical updates.