Thomson Reuters Autex Block Data
Autex Block Data offers the most comprehensive and fully neutral broker market share tool for global equity markets. It automatically ranks brokers by trading activity, advertised trade values, markets or sectors, or by user-defined, custom portfolios. Use Autex Block Data for detailed trading activity reports for each broker in the Autex community.
The only service of its kind, Autex Block Data provides statistics for trading activity over most equity exchanges. Other services only provide their own exchange trading volume statistics. This comprehensive full-market approach makes Autex Block Data the most valuable resource available for broker statistical information.
The Autex Block Data Advantage
- Market your firm’s trading prowess in specific securities, industries or markets
- Increase your knowledge of the trading environment and major market players
- Automatically receive reports by email on a subscription or per-report basis
- Take full advantage of the Autex Block Data coverage: Global Equities, Convertibles , Convertible Bonds, ADRs/GDRs, Rights, Units, Warrants
- Incorporates over a decade of historical trading activity
- Provides accurate daily rankings and trading statistics of broker, security, index and custom portfolio activity
- Employs a rigorous data integrity process to ensure accurate rankings
- Offers an extensive symbology directory which is continually updated
- Is easily accessible with no additional software to download
- Available through your standard Internet browser
- Available through the Thomson ONE Solutions
- Available via a datafeed