Thomson Reuters Eikon Fixed Income for North America
A powerful solution for Fixed Income North American professionals
Thomson Reuters Eikon for North America Fixed Income is a powerful solution for North American fixed income professionals. With exclusive benchmark data, market moving news, unique analytical tools and click-to-trade functionality, users have one destination for all of their investment needs.
With Thomson Reuters Eikon Fixed Income for North America, you can:
- Access exclusive benchmark content from leading distributors in the Fixed Income markets including Tradeweb, Reuters, IFR Markets, ICAP, BrokerTec and Markit.
- Make the right trading decisions quickly with seamless access to the Tradeweb trading platform, directly through the Thomson Reuters Eikon North America Fixed Income desktop.
- Specialized and award-winning tools for the credit and rates markets including unrivaled composite views for price discovery and analysis. Export data to Microsoft Excel and take advantage of a comprehensive library of financial function.
- Stay alert to what's moving the markets with targeted and relevant market-moving news from IFR Markets and Reuters
- Share expertise and distribute live data and analytics to your contacts in real time, using innovative new tools for communication and collaboration.
- Enjoy the freedom of being mobile, maintaining all your preferences and permissions wherever you log-on.
Why choose Thomson Reuters Eikon Fixed Income for North America?
- Cut out the noise. Thomson Reuters Eikon for North America Fixed Income is a desktop dedicated to the markets you work in, making it easier and faster to find information pertinent to your needs.
- One destination. Thomson Reuters has partnered with leading distributors in fixed income, including Tradeweb, Reuters news, IFR Markets, ICAP, BrokerTec and Markit, offering you invaluable insight to help you make optimal investment decisions.
- Seamless transition. Use Thomson Reuters Eikon North America Fixed Income for all your pre-trade needs then seamlessly access the Tradeweb trading platform for execution.
Thomson Reuters Eikon for North America Fixed Income – at a glance:
- US Treasury and US Agency benchmark pricing from Tradeweb and BrokerTec
- Access to click to trade functionality from Tradeweb, the leading global multi-dealer-to-client trading platform for Rates products
- RatesViews – providing exclusive content and tools for the futures, bond and swap markets that offer invaluable insight and help Rates professionals determine value, serve clients and make optimal investment decisions
- Eikon Excel – a powerful tool to manipulate real-time and historical prices across the Rates markets as well as to provide a comprehensive library of financial functions
- Trace Viewer – monitor real-time trade details for the US Corporate bond market
- CreditViews – an unrivalled composite view across all credit asset classes for price discovery, outstanding debt and debt distribution, issuer ratings, CDS, analytics, equity data and reference obligations
- Integrated access to IFR Credit for real-time news and market commentary
- Comprehensive bond holder information from eMAXX, the leading source providing critical bond holding information at Insurance companies, Mutual and Pension funds
- The most accurate front- and back-month TBA levels, sourced exclusively from Tradeweb dealers
- MBS View – provides a specialized composite view to the secondary mortgage market with access to exclusive content
- Expert commentary from Reuters’ editorial
- Terms and conditions and pricing on over 2 million US municipal bonds
- Access to real-time trade pricing from MSRB
- Full coverage of primary market deals including negotiated and competitive calendars