Reuters Electronic Trading
Reuters Electronic Trading is a comprehensive Foreign Exchange and Money Markets trading solution for financial institutions around the world. It can be deployed internally or as a hosted service and includes a powerful multi-asset class trading engine. This offers you the right platform on which for building a complete electronic sales channel to meet your particular requirements.
Reuters Electronic Trading has two major components: Automated Dealing and Limit Order Management . These can be run independently, or as companion options to provide you with a competitive, powerful and flexible trading capability.
With Reuters Electronic Trading, you can:
- Improve efficiency -- with full automation of high volume trades leaving your sales traders free to build customer relationships and focus on complex sales.
- Reduce processing times and errors -- with full automation.
- Get close to your customers -- with the ability to increase capacity, improve responsiveness and analyze your customer behavior and trends.
- Serve an enlarged customer base or branch network -- by increasing capacity of orders captured online.
- Save time with a simple roll out -- no software installation is required as Reuters Electronic Trading operates on the internet.
Why choose Reuters Electronic Trading?
Streamline cost and effort -- required to manage orders.
Global management of orders -- enables clear view and assignment of responsibility.
Evolving technology -- meet your customer needs through flexible, evolving technology that enables them to transact any currencies or instruments they need, now and in the future.
Easy to maintain -- familiar interfaces such as Microsoft Internet Explorer® to download the applets to the end user's desktop means easy maintenance and usability.
Seamless integration - to provide sophisticated risk management across all asset classes you have the ability to integrate with our well established risk and trade management solutions, the Reuters Kondor suite of products.
Flexibility - Choose the distribution option to meet your needs and budget .
- Internet based FX and MM dealing system -- Links your customers to the dealing room via the Internet and a standard web browser, enables you to price, execute, confirm and manage FX and money market trading with your customers. Traders can monitor all incoming deals on their real-time blotter and track auto trader deals as well as pick up requests from manual pricing.
- Real time FX and MM rates -- Customer-specific real-time FX and MM rates, depending on the chosen model.
- AutoTrader Tool -- An Autotrader tool which can (when required) completely remove the need for trader intervention; in addition the price One or more Autotraders can be configured to reduce manual trader intervention. Client pricing can be tailored to a granular level dependent on the deal attributes or source.
- Simple browser based access -- The only software that needs to be installed on your existing PC is a standard web browser such as Netscape or Internet Explorer. All system and application maintenance is centralized, eliminating the need to track software configurations on hundreds or thousands of individual desktops saving time, cost and effort.
- Archive of historical deals -- An archive of historical deals that can be printed exported to a deal capture system and used to provide full STP capabilities.
- Block trading -- Multiple deals can be entered or uploaded across multiple tenors and accounts to simplify user processing and enable better Spot price negotiation.
- Multi branch Pricing -- Multi center banks are able to share rates from a single global source else manage rates from multiple regional branches model. End clients can be flexibly configured against local rates or global rates.
- Limit order management -- Limit order management enables your bank traders to capture simple take-profit and stop-loss limit orders, through to more complex conditional and linked multi-leg orders from your customers. Traders are notified when an order is activated and can manually or automatically monitor orders against market rates.
- Alerts -- The Limit Order Management capability can be minimised on your screen, and an alert box will open as orders get close to, or touch, the market price. Alerts are also generated from events in the order process and can be configured to notify interested parties if a key event, such as an order being filled, occurs.
- Global order management -- Orders can be passed between traders, individually or in blocks, regardless of the traders' locations. Responsibility for the management of every order will always be clear and fully audited. Entire order books can be passed around the globe so that you can offer your customers a seamless order management service.
- Order analysis -- An audit trail of all orders submitted is maintained, regardless of whether an order was filled or not. This provides an invaluable source of information about your customers as well as assisting with rapid problem resolution.
- Connectivity to Risk and Trade Management products -- Reuters Electronic Trading integrates seamlessly with Reuters Kondor suite of risk and trade management solutions. Benefits include effective trade validation and real-time processing, better data collection and consistency which eliminates unnecessary duplication in the process and improve the quality of decisions at all stages in the trade cycle.
- Trader Rates Management -- Trader Rates Management enables bank traders to view the latest market rates, skew/ widen market rates or administer specific date tenors. Traders are able to dynamically control autotrading limits and adjust pricing rapidly based on volatility. The price engine also performs tolerance checking and time based model switching and supports best price calculation algorithms.
- Back to Back Trading -- A bank can configure to outsource liquidity or insource liquidity from other banks through a range of flexible parameters. Off the shelf adapters are also available for RET-RET systems.
The only software that needs to be installed on your existing PC is a standard web browser such as Internet Explorer®. All system and application maintenance is centralized, eliminating the need to track software configurations on hundreds or thousands of individual desktops saving time, cost and effort.
- Download Automated Dealing fact sheet 1.4MB
- Download Hosted Service fact sheet 553KB
- Download Liquidity Sourcing fact sheet 550KB
- Download Trader Rates Manager fact sheet 1.82MB
- Reuters Trading for Exchanges
- Thomson Reuters Fixed Income Trading
- Thomson Reuters Messenger
- Reuters Trading for Foreign Exchange (RTFX)
- Thomson Reuters Trade Notification