Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform
Enabling intelligent enterprise information
Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform is a scalable and robust technology platform that allows financial institutions to control all of their real-time information flows
- Leading performance, with end-to-end latency of just 100 microseconds from publisher to subscriber and support for up to 3.5 million messages per second over core messaging backbone
- In-built features for data delay and conflation, along with support for dynamic views and snapshots
- Open and extensible message model to support any data type; binary message transport for bandwidth optimization and performance
- Automatic load balancing and hot standby for dependable performance and fault tolerance
- Industry standard APIs used by the largest community of application development partners in the industry
- Full range of value-added components and services for:
- Data administration: Open toolkit to manage any application that consumes or publishes data; automated entitlements to optimize spend and minimize admin burden; auditable logs to ensure compliance with licensing policies
- Calculations and Analytics: Tools to facilitate the creation, distribution and integration of proprietary content; including real-time calculations, analytics and static data stored in relational databases
- Data Publishing and Display: Tools to create bespoke web and mobile information portals to support internal business users and clients alike
- Systems Management and Support: Integrated console for managing systems performance, not only for the platform but also data consuming applications; full range of value added services for installations, upgrades, systems health checks, monitoring, support, capacity management and technical training.
Agility – agility means not being beholden to a single vendor. Trading firms need to integrate data from multiple sources, to validate and enrich those sources, and to distribute that content to their choice of workflow applications. Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform is a completely open information platform that allows customers to integrate any type of data into any application.
Intelligence – trading firms need to make the most of their intellectual capital by leveraging proprietary analytics, pricing and risk models to enhance all of their business processes. Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform includes all of the components that firms need to do this, with systems for calculating and publishing any kind of proprietary content, along with web and mobile display technologies to create bespoke information portals for internal users and clients.
Performance – to drive high performance infrastructure, firms need information technologies that are scalable enough to handle ever increasing message volumes without introducing significant latency overheads. The Enterprise Platform leverages the latest multi-threaded software and processor architectures for maximum throughput and minimal latency, along with a highly efficient binary message transport for optimal bandwidth utilization and performance.
Availability – the Enterprise Platform is built on tried and tested technologies that already support thousands of trading floors and tens of thousands of mission-critical applications across the globe. With in-built features for load balancing and hot standby, the Platform is supported by a resilient data architecture that our customers depend on.
Control – firms that enable open flows of enterprise information will face a wide range of administrative challenges. The Enterprise Platform allows users to tightly control and administer all their information flows, supporting delivery of data across any asset class and any quality-of-service – from full-tick, full-depth low latency data, delayed and conflated feeds, all the way down to simple snapshot retrieval and private message streams. The Platform also offers an open suite of tools to manage applications that consume or publish data; automate entitlements to optimize spend and minimize admin burden; and log usage to ensure compliance with licensing policies.
ResourcesEnterprise Platform Factsheet 511KB
DACS Factsheet 657KB
ATS Factsheet 123KB
Enterprise Platform Professional Services Factsheet 538KB
ITRS Geneos Factsheet 797KB
Already a Customer?
Access support for this product at the Thomson Reuters Customer Zone (registration required)
Solution Partner Program
Find out how we partner with third party vendors