First Call is the gold standard for real-time broker-sourced research and earnings estimates for quick insight into analysts' expectations.
The First Call network includes more than 6.5 million research documents from more than 700 brokerage firms, investment banks and other sources - making it the industry's leading link to more than 50,000 institutional investors and brokerage firms around the world. First Call delivers timely earnings forecast data across nine critical data measures, covering more than 21,500 firms.
With First Call, you can:
- Access to more than 6.5 million research documents from more than 850 brokerage firms, investment banks, and trade associations worldwide making it the industry's leading source.
- Tap into the First Call network to link to over 50,000 institutional investors and brokerage firms .
- Get timely earnings forecasts for nine critical data measure covering over 21,000 firms.
Why choose First Call?
- Proactive Enhancements : We work closely with our contributors and clients to stay ahead of new content offerings and changes in regional accounting requirements, such as FAS 123(R) in the US and IFRS in Europe and Asia.
- Quality Control : We review all estimates according to rigorous quality control measures. including both pre- and post-product quality reviews. Quality checks incorporate automated algorithms such as standard deviation, percentage difference from the previous, and number of revisions in a short time period. Our monthly audits show accuracy levels greater than 99.9%.
- Comparability : Mean estimates only include estimates on the same accounting basis for apples-to-apples comparisons.