Thomson Reuters Fixed Income Trading
Locate fixed income liquidity easily. With Thomson Reuters Fixed Income Trading, Reuters 3000 Xtra users can access premier sources of liquidity from global, regional and local dealers for an extensive range of instruments.
With Thomson Reuters Fixed Income Trading, you can:
- Access to multiple price makers' executable prices from a single site, creating real transparency in the fixed income markets.
- Find your desired instruments easily – With a single step sign-on process and easy navigation
- Trade with one click – Cash bond trading couldn’t be easier with executable prices and a flexible trading model which offers you the option of auto-execution, subject orders, competitive RFQ, bilateral RFQ and limit orders. You like a price, you click and you trade.
- Ensure full STP – automated trade notification means full efficiency between the service and your chosen order management, risk management and/or back office systems.
- Communicate easily before and after the trade – with fully integrated Reuters Messaging
- Get started quickly and easily – Thomson Reuters Fixed Income Trading is a ‘zero install’ service so you can start trading straight away, subject to the necessary trading relationships.
Why choose Thomson Reuters Fixed Income Trading?
- Integration with Reuters 3000 Xtra, giving you full access to our market leading content and analytics.
- Web delivered – no specialized connectivity required
- Multiple trading models including Auto-execution and Competitive Request for Quote for selected markets
- All quotes in same screen for cash bond instruments – View the executable depth of the market and best bid and offer simultaneously
- Customized worksheets – Create your trading sheet for a sector and keep track of executable prices and the benchmarks
- Complete blotter functionality and audit trail features available
- Execution of multiple trades from Excel for cash bonds – Batch order functionality supports single or multi-dealer orders, enabling you to upload multiple orders by copying and pasting to/from Microsoft Excel
- Fully automated post-trade notification service & FIX 4.4 buy-side API – achieve full STP between Thomson Reuters Fixed Income Trading and your chosen order management, risk management and/or back-office systems
Pentium processor 500MHz (min) 650MHz or above (recommended)
256Mb (min) 512Mb or above (recommended)
Disk space (made available for virtual memory):
384Mb (min) 768Mb or above (recommended)
Temp internet folder:
50Mb (min) 500Mb (recommended)
- Windows® 2000 (SP 4 or SP 4 + Update 1)
- Windows® XP (SP1 or above)
Supported Reuters 3000 Xtra Versions:
- MS Internet Explorer v5.5 (SP2 or above) and v6
- MS Internet Explorer v7 is not currently supported by Reuters
Sun Java Plug-ins:
- Sun JVM (JRE) is required for all new users
- Sun JRE 1.4.2_09 is recommended
- Sun JRE versions 1.4.2.x, 1.5.x and 1.6.x are supported
- MS JVM only supported for existing users
- Build Status version: 3810 v 1.1
Already a Customer?
Access support for this product at the Thomson Reuters Customer Zone (registration required)
- Reuters Electronic Trading
- Reuters Trading for Exchanges
- Thomson Reuters Messenger
- Reuters Trading for Foreign Exchange (RTFX)
- Reuters 3000 Xtra
- Thomson Reuters Trade Notification