Thomson Reuters Forward Matching
Thomson Reuters Forward Matching is an anonymous electronic matching application for the forward foreign exchange swap market. It provides real-time executable prices for 36 currency pairs and tenors ranging from overnight to one year. It is currently available in over 45 countries and more than 800 banks subscribe to the service.
Thomson Reuters Forward Matching is an integral part of the Thomson Reuters Dealing platform, the largest and most established FX and money market community in the world.
With Thomson Reuters Forward Matching, you can:
- Find liquidity – in most freely convertible currency pairs including all majors, crosses and emerging pairs
- Navigate easily between prices, news and other information because Forward Matching integrates easily with other applications
- Design and save your own workspace, with up to 180 prices covering six currency pairs displayed simultaneously
- Minimize the spot risk of a forward swap with the ability to trade a different amount on the near date versus the far date
Why choose Thomson Reuters Forward Matching?
- Immediate access to liquidity: With over 800 banks subscribed to Thomson Reuters Forward Matching, trading 30 currency pairs, it represents a large, well-established global FX and money markets community where you can easily find liquidity in most freely convertible currency pairs.
- Enables straight-through processing (STP): Advanced features automate many repetitive tasks, such as producing and routing dealing tickets. This reduces the possibility for error and means the service can help you achieve STP
- Premium support for a premium product: The support provided to customers of Thomson Reuters Forward Matching is of a very high standard with a network of product specialists, trainers and engineers available globally, 24 hours a day.
Integration with supporting applications – Multiple applications on the same desktop environment make pricing, information and news available to assist trading.
Flexible user interface – Choose the screen layout that best suits your trading needs or create your own customized display.
Standardized navigation and functionality – Follows Microsoft Windows conventions, makes it easy to learn and operate.
Integral component of the Thomson Reuters Dealing platform – Thomson Reuters Forward Matching is fully integrated into the Thomson Reuters Dealing platform ,requiring no additional desktop hardware.
Depth of book – Quickly assess the available liquidity at any price in a particular market, for better-informed decisions.
Broken dates – Deal any value date from overnight to one year without being constrained by the normal fixed tenors. Allows greater flexibility for risk management.
Fast, responsive support at a local level – The dealing network guarantees maximum reliability, security and performance as well as the ability to integrate with middle and back office systems enabling organisations to achieve STP.