Gas Market Trader NBP
Gas Market Trader NBP is your on-line solution for continuously updated fundamental information and forecasts covering the UK Natural Gas market, as well as related markets such as Zeebrugge and TTF.
Who is it for?
This service has been designed for traders, portfolio managers, utility operators and analysts related to the NBP, Zeebrugge and TTF markets. The product has also drawn increasing attention from professionals that are active in energy intensive industries or related energy markets such as electricity.
- Continuously updated market forecasts
- Forecast of the daily gas balance over the next 15 days
- Price forecasts of traded prompt products
- Weather forecasts based on the two leading global weather models (ECMWF, GFS)
- Proprietary models to forecast demand
- 15 days storage forecasts and complete overview of the various storages
- Near real-time supply flow data into the NBP, graphed and compared with average of day and week
- Scrollable maps to see the forthcoming weather situations
- Interactive charts
- Raw data available for download by subscriber
- In depth market reports on current market moving topics
- Ability to get the analysis directly on your mobile phone/blackberry
- Analyst hotline with direct access to experienced analysts with over 15 years experience in the industry.
This service offers you a continuously updated 15 days complete forecast of the UK gas market demand and supply, including uncertainty assessments and price forecasts of several prompt products. Every morning before the trading day starts our analysts provide you with a complete market assessment. In a busy world with an overload of information Gas Market Trader NPB is designed to provide you with the complete overview of the market with ease.
The forecasts are updated continuously throughout the day. The reports contain forecasts based on our proprietary models and our analysts market assessments, including a variety of supply and demand forecasts and the latest weather forecasts from several meteorological offices. We continuously check the accuracy of our predictions against benchmarks which are available for our customers to review.
The weather forecasts are one of the key elements of the analysis. Thomson Reuters Point Carbon has an exclusive relationship with the German Wetterszentrale, as well as receiving continuous forecasts from both the European Centre for Medium Range Weather Forecast (ECMWF) and the Global Forecasting System (GFS). This information is then assessed and analysed by our own in-house meteorological experts and used by our analysts to make specific forecasts for demand and supply. Ensemble simulations are utilized to provide sensitivity analysis on the forecasts.
We also offer a variety of downloadable data available to our subscribers, enabling them to keep their own databases current and accurate. Thomson Reuters Point Carbon analysts are always available to you and are happy to discuss any topic from market assessment to model construction.