Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S provides detailed and consensus estimates featuring up to 26 forecast measures including GAAP and pro-forma EPS, revenue/sales, net income, pre-tax profit and operating profit, and price targets and recommendations for more than 60,000 companies in 67 countries worldwide.
With I/B/E/S, you can:
- Leverage the most comprehensive and accurate estimate content from close to 1,200 contributors worldwide. Each contributor is rigorously qualified prior to inclusion to maintain the highest quality content.
Why choose I/B/E/S?
- Proactive Enhancements : Thomson Reuters works closely with our contributors and clients to stay ahead of new content offerings and changes in regional accounting requirements, such as FAS 123(R) in the US and IFRS in Europe and Asia.
- Quality Control : Thomson Reuters reviews all estimates according to rigorous quality control measures, both pre- and post-product quality reviews. Quality checks incorporate automated algorithms such as standard deviation, percentage difference from the previous, and number of revisions in a short time period.Monthly audits show accuracy levels greater than 99.9%.
- Comparability : Mean estimates only include estimates on the same accounting basis for apples-to-apples comparisons.
Expansive Company Coverage
- North America: more than 8,900 companies covered.
- Latin America: more than 275 companies covered.
- Europe, Middle East, Africa: more than 4,600 companies covered.
- Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan): more than 3,800 companies covered.
- Japan (parent and consolidated): more than 3,850 companies covered.
Up TO 26 Real-time Measures Globally including:
- Book Value Per Share
- Capital Expenditures
- Cash Flow Per Share
- Dividend Per Share
- Earnings Per Share
- Earnings Per Share - Alternate
- Earnings Per Share - Before Goodwill
- Earnings Per Share - Cash
- Earnings Per Share - Fully Reported
- EBIT Recommendation
- EBITDA Per Share
- Enterprise Value
- Funds from Operations Per Share
- Gross Margin
- Long Term Growth Rate (%)
- Net Asset Value
- Net Debt
- Net Income
- Operating Profit
- Pre-tax Profit
- Price Target
- Return on Assets (%)
- Return on Equity (%)