IFR Briefings give you the information you need to give yourself the edge before the markets reopen.
IFR Briefings are concise reports that provide the key information you need at the start of each day.
Written every evening after the markets have closed, the reports are emailed to subscribers just after midnight, meaning that you are completely up to speed with market developments before your working day begins.
IFR Briefings provide all the information you need, in a format to suit you. Broadcast in text with a PDF attachment, these essential daily reports can be printed, viewed on your PC, or read on your wireless handheld device as you travel to work.
Neatly divided into three sections – a daily market wrap, league tables and deal pipeline – IFR Briefings give you the information you need to give yourself the edge before the markets reopen. And, because they are written and compiled by IFR’s team of experienced market watchers, you can guarantee that the information you receive is the most up-to-date, reliable information available.
With IFR Briefings, you can:
- Start your day completely up to speed with all the latest market developments.
- View the information in the way that suits you – in print, on your PC or on your wireless handheld device.
- Be certain that the information you receive is of the highest quality.
Why choose IFR Briefings?
- The Briefings are written and compiled by IFR’s experienced editorial team – guaranteeing you the most authoritative, unbiased commentary and analysis.
- The timeliness and quality of the information means that you can hit the ground running each and every day.
- Broadcast in both text and PDF format, each Briefing can be read at any time – wherever you are.
These popular Briefings are currently available for:
- European Securitisation
- European ECM
- Gulf Capital Markets
- Asia ECM
- Asia Loans
- Asia DCM
- China Capital Markets
- Latin America Capital Markets
- EMEA Restructuring
Tel: +1 632.858.4353
Europe, Middle East, Africa
Tel: +44 20 7369 7317
Tel: +81 3 5218 7688
Tel: +44 20 7369 7323