News Feed Direct
Using cutting edge technology, our News Feed Direct delivers an ultra-low latency feed of machine readable news designed solely for application consumption. The feed offers full text and comprehensive metadata via streaming XML broadcast and assured delivery to ensure you never miss an important event.
News Feed Direct's content includes:
- Proprietary, machine-readable, market-moving news from Reuters and select third-parties
- Ultra-low latency machine readable economics, the fastest on the market
- Advance feed of the results from University of Michigan Surveys of Consumers – An exclusive early release of the monthly data, designed specifically for algorithmic trading applications
- Structured Company Events for data such as earnings and revenue extracted automatically from company press releases
- Credit Ratings data, offering corporate, sovereign and municipal debt ratings
Access locations are available where the most market-moving news is produced, including sites in the New York metro area, London, Chicago and Washington, D.C. Connection options include co-location, dedicated communication lines, and internet connections, depending on the client’s latency and service needs.