Thomson Reuters NewsScope Application License
Trading professionals trust Reuters news for its speed and accuracy. Now you can leverage the power of our global news to fuel your mission-critical applications and algorithms in real-time. Seize opportunities, exploit market inefficiencies and manage event risk with world-renowned news from Reuters.
With Thomson Reuters NewsScope Application License, you can:
- Leverage the power of our global news coverage to fuel your applications in real time.
- Seize opportunities , exploit market inefficiencies and manage event risk.
- React to breaking developments at lightning speed – able to process more news, faster and more consistently than human operators, the next generation of news-powered algorithms is key to managing your investment portfolio.
Why choose Thomson Reuters NewsScope Application License?
- The most widely read news – Reuters news is seen by over one billion people every day and is on the screens of over 370,000 financial and media professionals worldwide. We deliver over 500,000 alerts and over two million unique stories a year, consistently breaking political, company and economic news ahead of our competitors.
- Complete algorithmic solution – Thomson Reuters NewsScope Application License is just one component of our complete algorithmic trading offering, which includes all the end-to-end content and technology solutions you need to make algorithmic trading work for you. Use it together with other Thomson Reuters products to fine-tune your algorithms and perfect your trading strategies.
- Indispensable, global news coverage – Reuters is the world’s largest international news agency, with over 2,300 journalists in almost 200 bureaux around the world. We gather and edit news in 19 languages, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, applying our principles of independence, integrity and freedom from bias every step of the way.
- Stories your algorithms can interpret – Reuters global and local news coverage comes in many languages – but your algorithms will be able to understand them all, thanks to a rich array of metadata tags attached to each alert, full story and subsequent update. Tags include security ID, topic and industry codes as well as geographic, editorial and category codes.