Increase operational stability, improve profitability and mitigate risk through expert automation
Omgeo is an "operations expert", automating several post-trade processes between counterparties including allocation, confirmation/affirmation, settlement notification, enrichment, operational analytics and counterparty risk management. Many of the world’s top financial organizations rely on Omgeo to automate trade lifecycle events, reduce risk and improve profitability.
Omgeo is a joint venture company owned equally by The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) and Thomson Reuters.
With Omgeo, you can:
- Reduce errors and failures
- Cut delays
- Control costs
- Streamline administration
- Increase client satisfaction
Why choose Omgeo?
- As part of a unique partnership between the securities industry's leading utility and the commercial sector, Omgeo is industry-backed and market-oriented.
Across trade lifecycles and markets
Omgeo offers a comprehensive suite of globally established and trusted solutions that automate trade life cycle events across various asset classes and markets.
- Allocation: A lifecycle event where the account breakdown is communicated electronically to your counterparty.
Omgeo solutions: Omgeo CTM, Omgeo OASYS, Omgeo OASYS Global, Omgeo TradeHub
- Confirmation/Affirmation: A life cycle event where two trade counterparties communicate and agree upon the economic details of a trade in order to achieve settlement.
Omgeo solutions: Omgeo CTM, Omgeo OASYS Global, Omgeo TradeSuite, Omgeo TradeMatch, Omgeo Connect
- Settlement Notification: Where notifications of trade details are sent electronically to custodians, trustees, administrators or other interested third parties.
Omgeo solutions: Omgeo CTM, Omgeo OASYS Global, Omgeo TradeSuite, Omgeo TradeHub, Omgeo Connect
- Enrichment: A lifecycle event where the appropriate settlement instruction data is associated with the trade to ensure effective settlement. Also includes a repository for confirm disclosures.
Omgeo solutions: Omgeo ALERT, Omgeo inSITE
- Operational Analytics: Tools to provide clients and their counterparties with detailed information on their operational performance.
Omgeo solutions: Omgeo Benchmarks, Omgeo QC Plus
- Collateral Management & Reconciliation: Represents various lifecycle events that manage counterparty risk and handle all aspects of your portfolio of open transactions and collateral balances.
Omgeo solutions: Omgeo ProtoColl, Omgeo CrossCheck
+65 6411 6888
+813 5218 6621
To contact the Omgeo Client Contact Center, please visit omgeo.com/support.
To submit a support ticket online, please visit the Omgeo.com Client Center at omgeo.com/clientcenter.