Thomson Reuters Matching for Prime Brokerage
Get anonymous direct market access via a prime broker. With Thomson Reuters Matching for Prime Brokerage, prime broker clients can trade on Thomson Reuters Matching in the name of (and with the credit of) a prime broker. Clients can trade spot instruments manually via Thomson Reuters Dealing 3000 or programmatically by using the Thomson Reuters AutoQuote API (application programming interface) on a Matching keystation.
With Thomson Reuters Matching for Prime Brokerage, you can:
- Directly access large pools of wholesale liquidity with tighter pricing.
- Enter bids and offers – view and trade on the best prices available from the world's leading FX banks
- Reduce cost – no need to maintain credit lines with other market counterparties. The overall cost of settlement can be significantly reduced.
- Cut settlement risk – single counterparty settlement means there is significantly reduced risk of payment default.
- Benefit from STP and audit trail of transaction activity – industry standard protocol (TOF) enables seamless connectivity to real-time risk systems
- Find revenue opportunities from in-depth accurate pricing data (eg GBP=D3)
- Contact up to 17,000 professional FX traders through Thomson Reuters Dealing
- Access global currency pair coverage – wide range of regional and emerging market pairs
Why choose Thomson Reuters Matching for Prime Brokerage?
- Dedicated and specialized keypads: Execute trades quickly and accurately with only two keystrokes
- Customisable premium desktop: Designed to suit the individual requirements of each trader.
- Active markets: Monitor the direction and movements of any currencies of interest.
- Aggregate pricing: Identify aggregate price for the execution of larger orders.
- API access available for model trading