Thomson Reuters Spot Matching
Find liquidity easily. Thomson Reuters Spot Matching is the leading anonymous electronic trade matching system for the interbank community. With over 1,100 subscriber banks, it offers unbiased access to real-time executable process on 54 spot currency pairs. Spot Matching offers FX professional the most comprehensive range of transactional real-time prices in the market.
With Thomson Reuters Spot Matching, you can:
- Get immediate access to liquidity – 1,100 subscriber banks trade 54 currency pairs:
- Currencies include: GBP/USD, USD/CAD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/MXN, EUR/NOK, EUR/SKK, EUR/ISK, EUR/SEK, USD/SGD, USD/HKD
- Emerging markets: USD/ZAR, EUR/CZK, EUR/HUF, USD/PLN, USD/TRY, EUR/RON, USD/THB
- CLS Currencies: AUD, CAD, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, NOK, SGD, ZAR, SEK, CHF, USD
- Enable STP – Automatically send position-keeping, risk-management and back-office systems, giving you firmer control and reducing the possibility of error.
- Access many markets from one platform – Thomson Reuters Dealing customers also have access to Thomson Reuters Forward Matching currencies and to new markets.
- Enjoy premium support for a premium product – A network of product specialists, trainers and engineers IS available globally, 24 hours a day.
Why choose Thomson Reuters Spot Matching?
- Part of the largest, most established FX and Money Markets community in the world – Thomson Reuters Spot Matching is an integral component of the Thomson Reuters Dealing platform, which includes some 18,000 users operating in 110 countries.
- Provides access to real-time executable prices from a wide range of currencies from several emerging markets as well as the major currency pairs.
- Fully customizable desktop – integrating all the Thomson Reuters Dealing product range and hosting several new liquidity services.
- Global reach, local support – with its worldwide presence, Thomson Reuters is able to provide Thomson Reuters Dealing customers with fast, responsive support at a local level. The Dealing network guarantees customers maximum reliability, security and performance as well as the ability to integrate with middle and back office systems to achieve straight through processing.
- No need for extra desktop hardware – Thomson Reuters Spot Matching is an integral component of Thomson Reuters FX platform
- Standardized navigation and functionality – mirrors the approach of Microsoft Windows® software, making it easy to learn and operate.
- Tools to simplify decision-making – navigate easily between prices, news and other data.
- Custimizable views – design your own workspace with up to 20 live currency pairs.
- Totalizer – quickly assess net position and average price from multiple trades.
- Active markets – track the direction and movements of the currencies.
- Last traded – snap shot of the last dealt rates gives you a more accurate view.
- Depth of data – five highest and lowest trades to help you identify off-market prices.
- Regional ranges – a 24-hour market picture, with price histories from around the world.
- Economic indicators – for today and the week ahead, including market expectations.
- Related news – up-to-date and award winning news from Reuters journalists.
- Analysis – including FX polls and surveys, events and rate predictions.
- Cut settlement risk – Continuous Linked Settlement compliant: trade with confidence.
- Thomson Reuters Dealing
- Thomson Reuters Forward Matching
- Thomson Reuters Matching for Prime Brokerage
- Thomson Reuters Messenger
- Reuters Trading for Foreign Exchange (RTFX)
- Thomson Reuters Deal Tracker
- Reuters 3000 Xtra
- Thomson Reuters Trade Notification