StarMine Monitor offers the most proven, fair, and rigorous tools to objectively measure equity analyst and research team performance. Separate versions are available for both the buy-side (to measure analyst recommendations) and the sell-side (to measure recommendations, estimates and readership).
The StarMine rating system provides complete transparency and identifies teams' strengths and weaknesses overall, by industry, and by individual stock. With this information, directors of research can gain valuable insight into what's working and what isn't.
StarMine Monitor also allows firms to fairly compare analyst performance across widely disparate industries and market conditions, eliminating the problem of inappropriate benchmarks and improving the fairness of performance-based compensation.
With StarMine Monitor, you can:
- Measure your performance – The first step in improving research quality is active performance measurement. StarMine Monitor allows you to objectively measure analyst and team performance for each stock, industry, and unique coverage universe and even against your competition, showing exactly where you rank along each measure.
- Manage your team - StarMine Monitor is specifically designed to help you proactively manage your team. By implementing a disciplined measurement and review process, your team’s performance will improve.
- Market your success - your clients care about research quality. Using StarMine Monitor, you can benchmark your research against the competition and market your success stories with validation from the industry’s leading, objective third-party source.
Why choose StarMine Monitor?
- Flexibility - No other product provides such a remarkable flexibility: you can create custom groups of analysts and measure performance on customized sets of stocks and compare analyst performances across widely disparate industries and market conditions.
- Industry standard – Starmine Monitor is the industry standard in performance measurement given its rigorous, unbiased research management and review process.
- Starmine rating – Star ratings are StarMine’s premier measure of research performance. For both earnings estimates and recommendations, StarMine rates performance by stock, industry, and overall.
- Analyst performance scorecard - StarMine Monitor’s analyst scorecard provides an overview of earnings estimate and stock recommendation performance over an analyst’s entire coverage, by stock, and by industry.
- Groupwide performance report - Our groupwide performance report allows you to view your team’s performance at a glance. StarMine’s groupwide current data summary helps you identify stale or contrary estimates and recommendations that need your attention.
- Industry rankings - StarMine industry rankings allow you to compare your analysts’ estimate and recommendation scores to those of other brokers. This information can be used to showcase your highly ranked analysts to clients and demonstrate the added value your analysts provide.
- Brokers rankings - Broker rankings show where you stand compared to your competition, providing objective, third-party confirmation of team’s value.