Thomson ONE Sales
Thomson ONE Sales Solution gives you the tools you need to generate leads and identify superior investment opportunities for your clients. Gain a competitive edge with access to comprehensive news coverage of the North American equities market and global economic factors, along with access to Reuters Insider – a revolutionary video experience with content targeted exclusively to financial professionals that goes beyond the headlines to give you actionable, timely ideas and insight important to you. Use the effective buy-side targeting tool that Thomson Reuters StreetSight provides, and stay on top of upcoming earnings, corporate, brokerage and syndicate events via Thomson Reuters StreetEvents.
Grow your business with powerful tools and exclusive content from a source you can trust.
With Thomson ONE Sales, you can:
- Craft a better story to initiate ideas and generate more orders
- Differentiate yourself with access to a wider range of information and analytics
- Find new clients to boost order flow through leading prospecting tools
Why choose Thomson ONE Sales?
With Thomson ONE Sales you can prospect efficiently, uncover opportunities and increase trade order flow.
- Thomson Reuters StreetSight: A strategic equities analytics tool that gives you unparalleled access to global ownership content, investment manager and fund profiles, as well as the deepest coverage of buy-side contacts available. It enables you to effectively target institutions and institutional contacts, build stronger relationships, to increase trade order flow, and to stay informed of trading activity and ownership trends.
- Reuters North American News: Comprehensive breaking news on North American companies; on debt, currency and stock markets; and on economic, monetary and fiscal policies and events. Extensive coverage of North American and global politics, news about major companies around the globe, and major economic and market action outside North America.
- Alerts: Customizable alerting to keep you abreast of market moving events