Business & Competitive Intelligence Solutions
Thomson Reuters Business Intelligence solutions integrate comprehensive institutional-quality content, exclusive research and propriety analytics to deliver unique market insight to empower strategic decision making. Our business intelligence solutions help:
- Corporate Development and Strategy Professionals analyze and execute company’s growth strategies
- Corporate Finance Professionals manage financial exposures and mitigate risk to improve valuation
- Competitive Intelligence & Information Professionals empower and streamline your research capabilities
Identify growth opportunities and manage your risk exposure using the same information and analytics that drive institutional investment decisions. Gather competitive intelligence to identify growth opportunities, monitor market developments, and research your clients, prospects and peers.
Thomson Reuters Eikon
Manage your financial exposure to lower funding costs. Access key data, prices, news, and calculators which enable detailed analysis of individual options and strategies.
ENTERPRISE WIDE INSIGHT (INTRANET PORTALS)
Thomson Reuters Knowledge Direct
Drive your organization’s productivity by delivering critical and actionable company intelligence. Our datafeed solutions offer flexible data delivery options via an API, so you can access the data you need, the way you need it.
WHY THOMSON REUTERS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE?
- We provide the largest collection of business information in the world. Our global content is gathered and analyzed by regional experts.
- Only our solutions provide integrated access to our proprietary information, including Reuters News, Investext (Institutional Sell-Side and Market Research collection), StreetEvents (Corporate events transcripts), First Call (Real Time Broker research), Datastream, (time series including Macro-economic data) and more.
- Access our proprietary information and tools via the web, datafeed or mobile device.
- More than 6,000 corporations rely on our services which are backed by outstanding local client support.