Thomson Reuters Advanced Analytics for Deal Making
Spend less time gathering information, and more time analyzing it
Thomson Reuters Advanced Analytics is the next evolution of analytical and presentation tools that are shaping the way Investment Bankers work.
It improves efficiency at every step, from screening and targeting, to comparables analysis, building league tables, valuing a company and developing a client pitch book. Advanced Analytics lets users undertake all these crucial tasks without having to leave Microsoft Office®. You can also access our industry leading content sets easily to support your analysis. With Advanced Analytics you can spend less time gathering information, and more time analyzing it.
WITH ADVANCED ANALYTICS, YOU CAN:
- Instantly access Bond, Equity and M&A League Tables and Volume Analysis – adjust your search criteria using intuitive filters, making it easier to tailor the league table to your specific needs. Refresh your analysis directly within Excel.
- Use the screener to find company comparables or precedent transactions; results can be viewed in a scatter plot or grid, with the ability to remove outliers directly.
- Gain full access to market leading content, such as Deals, Research, Fundamentals and Estimates to support your analysis.
- Access the latest News sources, Filings, Significant Developments and Embargoed Research in Microsoft Excel® to annotate price charts or build company profiles. (Company and deal tear sheets also available in Microsoft Excel®).
- Leverage click-through functionality to track back to source filings.
- Save time on your pitch books, link tables, charts and text from Microsoft Excel® to other Microsoft Office® applications to easily create presentations or other documents. All links are instantly refreshable at the click of a button. Format tables, charts and text in your company brand compliant color.
WHY CHOOSE ADVANCED ANALYTICS?
- World class content – Advanced Analytics includes and wide range of world leading content sets to support your analysis, including Research, Deals, Financials, Estimates/StreetEvents, Ownership, Private Equity, Credit Analysis.
- Smart Client technology – Advanced Analytics comes with full access to world class content via Thomson ONE, our desktop powered by Smart Client technology. This technology captures the benefits of both a desktop application (high performance, high productivity, robust market monitoring capabilities, fast page rendering, a rich user interface) and a web client (ease of access, timely and automatic updates).
- Increased productivity – one set of integrated analytical tools accessible via a single unified Microsoft Office® ribbon. Spend less time gathering data and more time analyzing it.
*Please note that Microsoft, Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Thomson Reuters analytical tools – delivered as Add-Ins to Microsoft Office®, include:
- League Table Builder
- Linking/Presentation Tools for Pitch Books
You will also have access to Thomson Reuters world-class content sets, including:
- After Market Research
- Estimates/Street Events
- Private Equity
- Credit Analysis
The Advanced Analytics package includes Thomson ONE, powered by Smart Client technology, providing an enhanced desktop application.
Note: With Advanced Analytics, you also get automatic access to ThomsonONE.com