Reuters Trading for Exchanges
Simplify your trading activities. Reuters Trading for Exchanges enables Reuters 3000 Xtra users to create and route orders to a choice of executing/clearing Brokers, using the prices they see on the desktop, for any exchange-traded instruments including Equities, Financial Futures and Commodities and Energy derivatives.
Find out more by viewing the RTEx demo
With Reuters Trading for Exchanges, you can:
- Electronically trade the world's most liquid markets – via our partnership with a number of the world's leading execution and clearing brokers
- Streamline your workflow with a single, 'transaction enabled' desktop – navigate from analysis to price discovery, trade execution and back through a single service
- Simplify the trading process – route orders to multiple brokers and receive a single, consolidated feed of trade confirmations
- Get support for your trading strategy and access to algorithmic models – from leading brokers
- Communicate instantly with brokers – with Reuters Messaging integrated into the workflow, you can quickly request information from a broker with messages that are secure and archived
- Get started quickly and easily – Reuters Trading for Exchanges is a 'zero install' service so you can start trading straight away, subject to the necessary trading relationships
Why choose Reuters Trading for Exchanges?
- Global, broker-neutral trading for any exchange-traded instruments – route your trading volume to the execution/clearing broker of your choice
- Single sign-on to trade with multiple parties – login to the trading application once to trade with your brokers
- One product for research, analysis, price discovery, trading and monitoring – create and send orders directly from your existing information displays or from the Thomson Reuters-designed customized worksheet to help you get started quickly
- Trade multiple asset classes from a single desktop – ability to trade any exchange traded instruments including equities, options, futures and commodity and energy derivatives
- Customized order types and content from your brokers – access market specific order types and other information that is offered and supported by your broker
- Access to your broker's latest trading models – access the latest trading models developed by your broker, such as VWAP or algorithmic trading engines
- Complete blotter application to monitor your trades – Integrated application to view trades as they execute, export to other applications and see an audit trail of activity
- View and act on other user's orders – appropriately permissioned users are able to view and act on orders submitted by other users on your desk or company
Minimum Requirements of Reuters 3000 Xtra v4.5.2:
- Pentium processor 500MHz (min) 650MHz or above (recommended)
- 256Mb (min) 512Mb or above of R.A.M. (recommended)
- Disk space (made available for virtual memory): 384Mb (min) 768Mb or above (recommended)
- Temp internet folder: 50Mb (min) 500Mb (recommended)
Software (supported operating systems):
- Microsoft Windows® 2000 (SR 2 or above)
- Microsoft Windows® XP (SR1 or above)
- Web Browsers or Java Virtual Machine (JVM)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® v5.5 SR2 and above
Sun Java JRE (JVM):
Sun have many versions of their JRE, we will test the most popular and the latest available.
As Microsoft no longer maintain their JVM we will only test the last released version.
Build 13810 Version recommended 1.1.