Content and Reference Data
Thomson Reuters is recognised the world over at the independent, trusted source of market data. We leverage our unrivaled data feeds infrastructure plus broker and other contributed data to provide truly global coverage over the widest range of asset classes for content and reference data.
- Global coverage of corporate actions to support corporate actions workflow, delivered in ISO 15022 format where required
- Access to historical, end-of-day and intra-day updates of index levels of major global and local indexes
- Generation of estimates for company performance for key financial measures from brokers and other contributors
- Our pricing, reference data and derived analytics cover equities, funds, derivatives, bonds, money/FX and warrants with daily and intra-day updates of security data
- We provide cross reference data
- Thomson Reuters DataScope Corporate Actions 867KB
- Thomson Reuters DataScope Evaluated Pricing Service - Independent, accurate, and timely professional pricing of instruments. The service covers 2.5 million fixed income, derivative instruments and loans priced daily.
- Thomson Reuters DataScope Legal Entity Data - Provides comprehensive, auditable, fully maintained business entity data.
- Thomson Reuters DataScope Onsite - A strategic deployed data delivery platform for enterprise content. It is completely managed by Thomson Reuters making it a high performance, maintenance free data source for you.
- Thomson Reuters DataScope Reference Data - Comprehensive market and reference data for the global financial and investment management community.
- Thomson Reuters DataScope Select - This strategic data delivery platform is a full cross-asset offering with intelligently linked data for all Thomson Reuters DataScope content. 736KB
- Thomson Reuters DataScope Workflow License: This data license combines a series of technical indicators with associated reference data allowing customers to streamline and integrate order, execution and performance management strategies. DWL Factsheet.
1,127KB DWL Inventory.
- IRD Special Report: Corporate Actions 3.23MB
- IRD Special Report: Business Entity Data 1.82MB
- Thomson Reuters DataScope Select Fact Sheet 0.71MB
Solution Partner Program
Find out how we partner with third party vendors