Evaluated Pricing Market Update - Helping you stay ahead of change ... on demand
Preview a clip from our new Thomson Reuters Evaluated Pricing Market Update Channel via Reuters Insider. Access our on demand weekly and monthly market commentary straight from our expert evaluators, as well as interviews and breaking news. Helping you gain valuable insight on trends and market developments and stay up to date in today’s volatile markets.
Sign up for Reuters Insider and visit the Evaluated Valuations Market Update channel to see more commentary.
New IFRS Rules are coming: Register for your copy.
Thomson Reuters has a global team of more than 100 experienced financial markets professionals who have access to an unrivalled range of data sources and tools to help them derive independent, trusted evaluated prices. We can provide reliable prices for individual instruments or entire portfolios.
- We value each security individually, based on an industry approved methodology that is adaptable to the changing market environment
- We use FAS 157 valuation techniques (market, value and cost based). Strict validation procedures are incorporated into the process
- We currently cover a universe of 2.5 million over-the-counter (OTC) fixed income and derivative instruments – including structured/securitized products (ABS and MBS), corporate and government securities, Islamic finance (sukuks), U.S. municipals, convertible bonds, loans, and derivative products
- Pricing on demand service for complex securities
- Thomson Reuters DataScope Evaluated Pricing Service - Independent, accurate, and timely professional pricing of instruments. The service covers 2.5 million fixed income, derivative instruments and loans priced daily.
- Thomson Reuters DataScope Reference Data - Comprehensive market and reference data for the global financial and investment management community.
- Fact Sheet: Thomson Reuters Solutions for Portfolio Valuation 1.52MB
- Case Study: Shining Light on Accurate Valuations 176KB
- Webinar: Operational Transparency: Renewed Urgency
- Industry Survey: Bridging the Transparency Gap 390KB